Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Week Contest and SARMS1 GW 501516 Log - Girly Style

Ok...so my two week summary...

My weight didn't move last week. It went down about .6 lbs and then up .6 lbs. I felt a moment of panic but....I worked my butt off and stayed true to my diet so I'm not going to panic. Plus, my clothes are fitting differently already.

My GW arrived yesterday. So from order to delivery, in Canada, was 11 days. Amazing!! I took the first dose last night. Slept like a baby and woke up feeling like I'm ready to take on the world! I've felt like death the last few days and feel renewed. I'll have a good 4 weeks with the GW before the contest closes and then will continue on.

Second dose this morning of 10 mgs. I chased it with a teaspoon of sugar free Irish Cream flavoring I use in my oatmeal. Piece of cake!

So....dumb question but a full dropper in the bottle is 20 mgs? Just want to make sure I'm measuring right.

Thanks!!

Yes, the dropper is 1ml, so 20mg. Glad to hear the scale moved for ya!

Feb. 9th

So today is the big day where in a couple hours I'll be surprising my son and flying out to the west coast to go snowboarding for a couple days. I'm packing gym clothes as the hotel has a gym and a few staples, like my almonds and steel cut oats. I booked a suite so we could have a kitchen (my son eats pretty clean too). I do want to eat out a couple of times since it's such a cool place but going to keep it clean. I've had diet dreams the last two nights so I must be a little worried about it. Who dreams about McDonald's fries?!? lol

I will keep you posted!

Also, survived tornado yesterday and kicked butt! I had a new instructor who is your stereotypical fitness cougar, so I was immediately annoyed. She's the mid 40s, blonde ponytail, lululemon everything, pants short enough to see her ankle tattoo and a tan so dark, she reminded me of a saddlebag. Spent the hour flirting with the men in the group! Her music was all old 80s music set to dance music. I'm a kid of the 80s but was pretty sure I was going to wrap the trx straps around my neck and end it, at one point!! LOL

I tried to focus more on what I was doing and tuned the rest out. It went pretty fast!

Hey guys! I'm a bit behind in posting. I got home late Tuesday night and was back in the gym doing a class Wednesday morning. I'm going again tonight at 8:15. I did my mid point weigh in and was up just over 2 lbs from my trip. I did not overeat at all but did eat a subway and then an airport sandwich that night, when my flight was delayed. I'm sure it's just from the extra carbs, processed meat. I was down 1.4 this morning after a decent day yesterday of eating. I have just over 2 weeks left in the contest so want to finish off strong.

I got my son to do a little recon with all the mid point weigh ins and there's only one other woman who would be in the ballpark. She is probably slightly ahead of me in terms of bf %age so motivation to kick it up a notch. Apparently there's been quite a few people who have been disqualified because they haven't attended the required 3 classes/ week. Good news for me!

The GW is amazing. I've switched to taking the full dose about 45 mins before workouts and I cannot get my heart rate into the "orange" zone. LOL I'm busting my ass and it doesn't move much. I'm truly amazed with it. So on the gym's board it doesn't look like I'm doing much but I know I'm killing it. Now I'm just going by the fatigue in my body and the speeds on the treadmill.

I really want to hit the 20 lbs mark by Feb 28th. That's about 6 more lbs. Time to dig a little deeper.

Hey guys! I'm a bit behind in posting. I got home late Tuesday night and was back in the gym doing a class Wednesday morning. I'm going again tonight at 8:15. I did my mid point weigh in and was up just over 2 lbs from my trip. I did not overeat at all but did eat a subway and then an airport sandwich that night, when my flight was delayed. I'm sure it's just from the extra carbs, processed meat. I was down 1.4 this morning after a decent day yesterday of eating. I have just over 2 weeks left in the contest so want to finish off strong.

I got my son to do a little recon with all the mid point weigh ins and there's only one other woman who would be in the ballpark. She is probably slightly ahead of me in terms of bf %age so motivation to kick it up a notch. Apparently there's been quite a few people who have been disqualified because they haven't attended the required 3 classes/ week. Good news for me!

The GW is amazing. I've switched to taking the full dose about 45 mins before workouts and I cannot get my heart rate into the "orange" zone. LOL I'm busting my ass and it doesn't move much. I'm truly amazed with it. So on the gym's board it doesn't look like I'm doing much but I know I'm killing it. Now I'm just going by the fatigue in my body and the speeds on the treadmill.

I really want to hit the 20 lbs mark by Feb 28th. That's about 6 more lbs. Time to dig a little deeper.

6 lbs in a couple weeks is very possible, especially with the help of GW. Keep killing it and you got this....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thursday - Feb 13th

I hit up a class last night.

There were 4 blocks of rowing/ exercises.

Block 1 - repeat 3-4 times
TRX squats into a back row (12)
Push ups into a t (raising one arm up) 12
something else I can't remember lol

Block 2 - 3 times
db shoulder press - 12
chest flies - 12
db one arm row off a bench in the plank position - 12
back extensions - lying face down doing a reverse crunch - 12

Rowing - 600 m

Block 4 - 3 times
Bosu ball sits up - 12
Bosu ball side crunches - 12/ side
Plank position with feet on bosu ball/ stepping down and then back up

26 mins treadmill. There were a lot of hills and then the last 4 mins was 30 secs all out/ 30 secs walking.

My core is sooo weak! I almost get angry with planks. I struggle to hold them for any respectable length of time. Slowly but surely that will improve.

Diet on point!

I hit up the Tornado class on Saturday and it was probably my best workout yet. It was really high intensity and I had almost 21 mins in the orange zone, which now means my heart rate has to be at about 162, so I was working!

The treadmill part was mostly speed intervals (no hills), rowing was the usual and then the floor had 9 stations with 2 exercises per station. You'd do one exercise, then 5 burpees, the next exercise, then 5 push ups and then move on to the next. Each exercise was about 50 seconds.

Sunday, I did a regular class and it was probably the worst one I've had. I think it was too much and I probably should have taken yesterday as the day off and gone today. I felt like I was working hard, was sweaty but didn't get my heart rate up like Saturday. I'm having to work harder to get it up, which is great, but the body sometimes doesn't have the energy. That's ok...I still made it through and actually got 4 classes in last week instead of 3. And that's with being gone 3 days last week.

Today is Monday and it's a holiday here where I live. I woke up feeling like death. Everything is just off for me today. It's likely hormonal based and I'll spare you all the details but getting old sucks sometimes so I gave myself permission to go back to bed and only do what I feel like doing, which so far has been a whole lot of jack squat. It's one of those days where I can't even push myself because I think I'll have a melt down. I don't get like this very often and this is probably the first time in months I've had one of these days. So....I have rested WELL! lol

All that being said, the scale is still moving. I'm at 17.8 lbs down.

Last night was the worst temptation moment for me that I've had so far in terms of cheating. God, I wanted to eat sugar sooo bad. I settled for some almond butter on celery sticks instead and made it through the night.

Today is Monday and it's a holiday here where I live. I woke up feeling like death. Everything is just off for me today. It's likely hormonal based and I'll spare you all the details but getting old sucks sometimes so I gave myself permission to go back to bed and only do what I feel like doing, which so far has been a whole lot of jack squat. It's one of those days where I can't even push myself because I think I'll have a melt down. I don't get like this very often and this is probably the first time in months I've had one of these days. So....I have rested WELL! lol

All that being said, the scale is still moving. I'm at 17.8 lbs down.

Last night was the worst temptation moment for me that I've had so far in terms of cheating. God, I wanted to eat sugar sooo bad. I settled for some almond butter on celery sticks instead and made it through the night.
:wavey: Hey Cali, OMG getting old sucks the big one :lmao:

You have my complete admiration and awe for the amount of work you're doing and the scale movement, I mean that. Ever since I've gotten noticeably perimenopausal (I think I've been here for quite some time, actually) things have gone totally south for me. It's taken me most of a year to get myself more stable physically and emotionally. Now a days I actually feel pretty good most of the time, better than I have in years, if I'm being completely honest. But the weight thing, ugh. First the scale stalled, then it started creeping up ... now it's moving in the right direction again, but every ounce is a battle, made harder than it should be as serious weight training has been kind of out of the question. I'm thinking I can safely add back even just deadlifts, I just don't want to risk further R/C injuries.

Anyway, just wanted to compliment your good work, I think you're doing beautifully :qt:

:wavey: Hey Cali, OMG getting old sucks the big one :lmao:

You have my complete admiration and awe for the amount of work you're doing and the scale movement, I mean that. Ever since I've gotten noticeably perimenopausal (I think I've been here for quite some time, actually) things have gone totally south for me. It's taken me most of a year to get myself more stable physically and emotionally. Now a days I actually feel pretty good most of the time, better than I have in years, if I'm being completely honest. But the weight thing, ugh. First the scale stalled, then it started creeping up ... now it's moving in the right direction again, but every ounce is a battle, made harder than it should be as serious weight training has been kind of out of the question. I'm thinking I can safely add back even just deadlifts, I just don't want to risk further R/C injuries.

Anyway, just wanted to compliment your good work, I think you're doing beautifully :qt:

Thank you so much! :)

It's been a few years since I've been successfully able to stick to anything so having almost 5 weeks under my belt is pretty empowering. I hit early perimenopause and every once in awhile go through a bout of OMG...please kill me, which is pretty much what happened Sunday. I wondered what was wrong with me in the gym and good ol' mother nature decided to arrive 2 weeks early, which has never really been an issue for me before. So who knows! The good news is, it'll get it out of the way for my final weigh in but I was left wondering wtf?!?

I can totally relate to the weight loss being a battle. I've had many starts in the last year and always drop big the first week and then that's it. And then I give up. This time, I decided to try something different and have kept my fat macro higher, which I haven't done in the past (outside of a brief stint with keto, which I HATED). I think the higher intensity workouts are helping too. I'll likely do a bit more weight lifting once this contest is over but right now the body weight exercises are enough. I've really shifted mindset into getting healthy and staying injury free vs sculpting that perfect body. I've considered competing again but have a long way to go. I'd be happy to wear a bathing suit and not feel like someone should be throwing me a fish! ;)

Thanks for the comments and the encouragement! Helps me stay motivated!! :)

Top Bottom