Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th cycle taking it slow

I'm 27 years old. 5'6 175lbs. I've been training since I was 16, but these last two years have been complete devotion. When I was younger I was foolish and uninformed. I ran cycles extremely high.

1st cycle:
50mg Dbol- 4 weeks
750mg Test E- 12 weeks
450mg Deca- 12 weeks
PCT- tribulus and OTC anti estrogen

2nd cycle:
75 mg Tren A ed- 5 weeks
ran by itself
PCT- none

3rd cycle: ( was a little more informed by this point, but still ran stupid doses for my level)
75mg Dbol- 4 weeks
1000mg Test E- 14 weeks
900 mg EQ0- 13 weeks
arimidex
PCT- clomid 150/100/50/50

4th cycle:
40mg Dbol- 4 weeks
750mg Test E- 12 weeks
350mg Deca- 12 or 13 weeks, dont remember how I did it
arimidex
ran HCG 2x a week
PCT- clomid 25/25/25/25, forma, HCgenerate, tribulus

My problem was I always loose hair with the Dbol. Why I took it damn near every cycle I don't know. Because I never started off taking just Test or small doses of anything I can't pin point my sides on any one compound. But I got to experience them all at some point. Even my dick not working AT ALL with the Tren alone cycle. That shit freaked me out. It has been two years since I've ran any cycle. I played around with SARMS for a bit. They are garbage to me. I have a bottle of Ostarine I want to run on the next PCT though. So here is the deal. I've been real serious with my diet and training and my consistency. I'm primed and ready to cycle again and very well informed at this point.
I am going to run a Test E only cycle. I want to see what the results are like by itself. I am also wanting to run at a low dose because I want to see if I gain off a low dose. I'm not sure if I'll yield any results because I ran all my other cycles so high. Does anyone have any experience with this. I'm going to do a 12 week cycle at 600 mg a week. I got my Test, arimidex, and Novadex for PCT. I'm not worried about using HCG at this dose. Any opinions would be appreciated. Feel very to talk shit and tell me how much of an idiot I was growing up too. I'm fine though. I'm still jacked and strong as shit. My dick still works. I don't have a thick head of hair anymore, but who gives a fuck. Thanks

no offense, but i suspect your diet might be the culprit in your size gains (or lack thereof)....

i know plenty of guys that are pretty big and lean that don't run those kind of cycles...

if you ate a clean bulk, i could see most guys gaining 10lbs with 600 mg of test e a week....i don't think you need a ton of drugs to make this happen.

Y
no offense, but i suspect your diet might be the culprit in your size gains (or lack thereof)....

i know plenty of guys that are pretty big and lean that don't run those kind of cycles...

if you ate a clean bulk, i could see most guys gaining 10lbs with 600 mg of test e a week....i don't think you need a ton of drugs to make this happen.

I agree.

Try being well over 6 ft and eating enough food to get past 250 lbs to actually look thick and muscular. That is hard. Weighing 170 is easy as shit to gain weight. Diet has to be the main culprit here.

Struggling to get past 170-180 and looking to steroids for the answer is a joke to me. I started a tall skinny weakling, the typical "hard gainer".

I gained 70 lbs in 2 years cuz I ate like a freaking garbage disposal, usually clean, and had a 32" waist. Then I got a bad shoulder injury that took a year to get over.

OP, get your diet act together and train hard for 3 months. You can gain 10 lbs in 3 months if you actually do it right and with the dedication that should be had for anyone considering steroids.

Top Bottom