Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th cycle taking it slow

pimpski7

Banned
I'm 27 years old. 5'6 175lbs. I've been training since I was 16, but these last two years have been complete devotion. When I was younger I was foolish and uninformed. I ran cycles extremely high.

1st cycle:
50mg Dbol- 4 weeks
750mg Test E- 12 weeks
450mg Deca- 12 weeks
PCT- tribulus and OTC anti estrogen

2nd cycle:
75 mg Tren A ed- 5 weeks
ran by itself
PCT- none

3rd cycle: ( was a little more informed by this point, but still ran stupid doses for my level)
75mg Dbol- 4 weeks
1000mg Test E- 14 weeks
900 mg EQ0- 13 weeks
arimidex
PCT- clomid 150/100/50/50

4th cycle:
40mg Dbol- 4 weeks
750mg Test E- 12 weeks
350mg Deca- 12 or 13 weeks, dont remember how I did it
arimidex
ran HCG 2x a week
PCT- clomid 25/25/25/25, forma, HCgenerate, tribulus

My problem was I always loose hair with the Dbol. Why I took it damn near every cycle I don't know. Because I never started off taking just Test or small doses of anything I can't pin point my sides on any one compound. But I got to experience them all at some point. Even my dick not working AT ALL with the Tren alone cycle. That shit freaked me out. It has been two years since I've ran any cycle. I played around with SARMS for a bit. They are garbage to me. I have a bottle of Ostarine I want to run on the next PCT though. So here is the deal. I've been real serious with my diet and training and my consistency. I'm primed and ready to cycle again and very well informed at this point.
I am going to run a Test E only cycle. I want to see what the results are like by itself. I am also wanting to run at a low dose because I want to see if I gain off a low dose. I'm not sure if I'll yield any results because I ran all my other cycles so high. Does anyone have any experience with this. I'm going to do a 12 week cycle at 600 mg a week. I got my Test, arimidex, and Novadex for PCT. I'm not worried about using HCG at this dose. Any opinions would be appreciated. Feel very to talk shit and tell me how much of an idiot I was growing up too. I'm fine though. I'm still jacked and strong as shit. My dick still works. I don't have a thick head of hair anymore, but who gives a fuck. Thanks

You ran all that before the age of 28 and you only weigh 175lbs? Knowledge is everything and apparently you did zero research before any cycles. I know younger people don't put alot of thought in things they do so maybe from now on you can learn the right way to do things and you're at the right place to do so. I'm not going to get into it to much but just be prepared cause you are going to get an ear full I'm sure.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I am not sure you have learned anything... you think 600 mg is a low dose?? that's not low at all... its too high man... what exactly are you trying to accomplish because you haven't accomplished much of anything good so far... i will be happy to get you going in the right direction if you actually want to listen and learn something... i will teach you how to protect yourself, run proper pct's etc... what is your main goal from the cycle?

Hey Dylangmelli,
My goals are to get back to where I was a few years back. I know I made a bunch of mistakes which is why I'm trying to do things different. I was wondering how 600mg is a high dose is 500mg is the recommended dose for a first cycle. I just want that edge again. I eat 6-7 full meals a day no matter what. I can get what ever I want extremely cheap. I've settled for just Test. I am willing to be taught. I'm always open to learn more. That's why I opened this thread. Thanks

Hey Dylangmelli,
My goals are to get back to where I was a few years back. I know I made a bunch of mistakes which is why I'm trying to do things different. I was wondering how 600mg is a high dose is 500mg is the recommended dose for a first cycle. I just want that edge again. I eat 6-7 full meals a day no matter what. I can get what ever I want extremely cheap. I've settled for just Test. I am willing to be taught. I'm always open to learn more. That's why I opened this thread. Thanks

okay, well lets get you going in the right direction... I don't know where you were a couple years ago... do you want to gain size, cut up, etc... ?? I need something descriptive bro and i will get you set up on the proper cycle... help me help you... =)

I want size. I'm going for the bulk. I weighed 185 solid before. Thats where I want to be again. I'm 175 right now. What do you got in mind Dylangemelli. Thanks man

I want size. I'm going for the bulk. I weighed 185 solid before. Thats where I want to be again. I'm 175 right now. What do you got in mind Dylangemelli. Thanks man

For ten pounds, you don't have to run anything crazy bro... Here is a cycle that could definitely get you there...

1-16 test e 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guard
7-14 hcgenerate ES
15-18 hcgenerate
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom