Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5'8'' 205 lbs.. is this okay?

Gordz24

Im not sure what my body fat it but its gotta be high 27's maybe? I think im too fat.

Anyways i have a few months before spring classes start and i want to drop 30 lbs or so. Ive done it before, but i can never maintain. I always go back to fast food, chineese foo, late night eating etc..

Heres what I eat now..

Breakfast - Bowl of cottage cheese topped with fresh pineapple

Lunch - 6 eggs and one piece of wheat toast

Dinner - Either a steak and salad or a chicken salad or tuna and veggies

---------------------------------------------------------------------

With every meal i drink hot geen tea with splenda and throught the day I drink water.

Also, I take a multivitamin and on top of it take, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lcysteine, Saw Palmetto, and aspirin.

Does this seem okay or safe to all of you?

you should eat 6 small meals a day to keep metabolism thriving. make sure you eat clean foods (oats, wholegrainbrown rice, yams, potatoes, chicken, eggs, vegetables, etc)

you should probably aim for 2200-2500 cals to start dropping bodyfat in conjunction with some cardio and weight training. 205lbs at 5'8" is definitely high unless you are very muscular..I am 165lbs at 5'8" and am fairly lean, but when I started here I was a similar weight. It is definitely possible and I certainly expect you to obtain it since you said you've done it before. Lifting and cardio are key aspects as well as an in-check diet.

www.fitday.com is a great site to use in order to keep track of your calories. Too little calories is probably worse then too many, so make sure you aren't starving yourself (looks like you are with your current diet)

browse these boards and you can find a lot of useful posts..including some peoples sample diets in order to get a better understanding of what you should be eating and when you should eat it.

Thanks, ya ive been here for over a year and read through LOTS of pages. My problem is im in school and working so i honestly wouldnt be able to eat 6 meals a day on like 4 or 5 days a week unless I eat after 6 oclock wich im not doing.

I dont think im gonna start lifting until I drop the proper poundage, partly because I dont think im eating enough and partly because my gym is out in the garage and its freezing out there in the winter. I brought the eliptical in though. Im gonna aim for 5 days a week on the 45min on.

I do carry some muscle because I was lifting but i think idealy i would like to be in the 170ish range. As much as i would like to eat 6 times a day, i have classes and its not possible. So, would this suffice, the diet im on? How can I tweak 3/4 meals a day to make it work.

alright.. Mon-Wed im at class from 830-1230, then again at 130-330 then 530-930.

Thurs im off

Friday 900-1 then 530 - 930

There is no way possible in class you could like, eat 25 almonds or bring a spoon and have a serving of ANPB and two slices of whole grain bread? This is what I'm cutting on right now, all quick stuff minus the chicken.

2 Slices whole grain bread and a power bar and 2 cups of milk.

Protein Shake, another power bar.

3 servings chicken, 25 almonds

1 serving of ANPB

3 servings chicken, serving ANPB

1 serving ANPB

That brings me to 2300 calories

Yea i guess i could do that. I do have a few jars of smuckers ANPB. ANother question.. If i eat alot of nuts and butter, is all that fat okay with high bloodpressure?

Oh I have no idea on that part man, I don't have problems with a high BP at all. The highest mine has ever been recored at was 130/90 or something and that was because I was donating blood at work and I was working my ass off 1 minute before they took the BP.

Mine hasn't raised from 110/60 from all the times I get it checked. Once in awhile it is 120/70 or so.

ah, nevermind i dont care anyways. Thats kinda partly why im dieting. I have it on both sides of the family and I am like 150/108.. Since im in school and not working now, i have no medical to get my pills. Dieting and hopefully this aspirin helps a little. What do you consider a serving of ANPB? Like a couple tablespoons?

Gordz24 said:
Yea i guess i could do that. I do have a few jars of smuckers ANPB. ANother question.. If i eat alot of nuts and butter, is all that fat okay with high bloodpressure?

Someone medical could probably answer that better, but to my knowledge, fats do not interact with blood pressure. Bad fats interact with heart disease/atherosclerosis, which is why you want to stick to the natural PB, nuts, flax oil, fish oil fats. Salt interacts with blood pressure, not drinking enough water interacts with blood pressure.

Top Bottom