Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 X 5 Training Method

I think with ample laying on the floor and gasping for breath time, one can manage ample assistance work after some ass-kicking 5x5 sets...

Sure after a 5x5 squat I wouldn't hit and good morning PR's, but I'd sure as shit get 'em done for the sake of my glutes, hams and lower back.

LOL if you guys have that much juice left after doing a 5x5 then your not using enought wieght and thats a fact. If you are using the correct amount of weight you got nuthin left at the end of your workout thats how it is designed.

Then you're missing the point of the way the program is designed and you're mistaken about your own physiology.

There's no amount of weight I can successfully lift at 5x5 (even with a few failures at the end) that I can't do relatively easy ancillary exercise at 2x10 afterwards.

IE for me. - Bench 200 5x5 and barely make it. Then go do 2x10 with 60 lbs db - no problem.

Got it?

And glad to see this post back on top. Needsize is awesome; I hope he's still doing well.

Top Bottom