Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 mins Professor Filimanov SH radeo talking about need2slin... NOW!!!!!!!

fuck I cant wait till we get the copy of the replay we have got to spread that around this guy is a smart ass mother fucker wow.

wow, i had no idea that russianstar was so knowledgeable in bio chemistry ect....!

very nice guy aswell

Them Russian scientist can be good for more then just making weapons of mass destruction lol. Thank god Stars on the side of good and not evil because I bet he could whip up some nasty kind of death weapons with that brain of his.

I was very happy to get star on the show and let everyone see that needtobuildmuscle is not just throwing shit together at random. NTBM has a team of people working together that includes people from every part of this industry. Biochemist,organic chemist,writers,people who have been in the supplement business longer then some of us have been alive, and more. We have a huge network of people working together to make NTBM what it is.

One bad ass company that makes the best of the best.

I know from personal experience that need2slin is just awesome. Maybe doesn't work the same way for everybody, but in me it makes wonders.

Top Bottom