Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

get the down load of my last super human Radio interview now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

# 665 - High Protein Trail Mix Examined PLUS Action Plan For Michelle Obama To Rid The Nation Of Chronic Disease And Obesity

# 665 - High Protein Trail Mix Examined PLUS Action Plan For Michelle Obama To Rid The Nation Of Chronic Disease And Obesity - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

here on the site ^^^^^^^^^^^

Or go to your I-tunes store and down load or listen to the episodes you want right of your I-tunes. Go to the I-tunes store and then look up super Human Radio and then find Episode 665 for my Last Interview. Also Check out Episode 575 to here Professor faliminoz talk about Need2slin how it works and how its creation came about... Dude is super smart ,knows his shit, and when you hear about the product and the science behind it you will deff want to add it into your line up..

My I am just a down to earth dude I dont claim to be anything more then a man who likes to help others as much as I can... You guys have no Idea how much I love all of you and how thankful I am for all that I have. I am nothing with out all my friends here on elitfitness. Let all the haters talk there shit. I got so many people hating on me right now talking so much dumb shit but as long as I got my friends like all you guys here that is all I need. You guys rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigs ups Needto. Forget the haters its all about family and friends. The rest are just in the way.

this interview was awesome.. n2 u did a great job! but that boston accent was cracking me up lmao

i listened to it and was amazed at how professional and intelligent you came off. you are an A plus dude.

dunno who hates on you but don't let them get in the way of your quest to help people and gain/share knowledge. there are some people who get a thrill out of insulting others but karma will come their way one day.

I like how your products don't have high fructose corn syrup and you want to help fight obesity. I love you too bro, i've always looked up to you from the time i was a newb just reading posts on here. nice that you keep things clean on here.

i listened to it and was amazed at how professional and intelligent you came off. you are an A plus dude.

dunno who hates on you but don't let them get in the way of your quest to help people and gain/share knowledge. there are some people who get a thrill out of insulting others but karma will come their way one day.

I like how your products don't have high fructose corn syrup and you want to help fight obesity. I love you too bro, i've always looked up to you from the time i was a newb just reading posts on here. nice that you keep things clean on here.

Needtos the best! Nicest, smartest and one of the most professional people , I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom