Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4000 post deidacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

first of I would like to say that I love ef,its a grate brake from all the bull shit life sends my way.I llove every one her youre all grate.
if I dont mention you ist oly cuz Iam drunk.bwahahahahhah.
#1angel my wife I love you and thank you for putting up with me fore the last 8 years.
#2lestat if not for you I wouldent have stood a chance her,youre one off the reasons Iam still her.
#3 mammy at first I dont think you liked me.were good bro's now and I couldent be happyer.I have allways fond you interasting.
#4 radar firts mod to exept me and my wife you have allways bin there fore both of us and you have allways helped me out.youre the man.
#5 chefbone.we didnt get of to a good start but were boys now and I wouldnt have it anny ather way.go do youre thing bro kill some fuckers fore me and I meen this we need to hang out and throw back a few.
#6 sublime you know how I feel about you,you will allways have my respect.you pulled me throw when I wonted to leave ef.
#7 klue no dedacation is compleet withuot you.I know I call hammy mammy but youre the 1 and only mammy of ef.
#8 eat big go plat bro and Ill see you in va some day bro.
#9 wootoom you dam post hore.I love you.
#10 deiselguns me mane mass bro.I have liked you from day one,Iam glad I have made ef a better place fore you,what I tell you bro stick oround yell love it her.
#11 musclemuscle crazzyist bro out there,Iam dlad youre on me side bro.
#12 deterass at first I hatted you now I love you.youre the 2nd crassyist fuck on ef.and no one can welcome some one like you can you fuck.
#13 mickyboy 1 more mass bro to add to the bunch can nevver have to manny.stop ridding klue thow.
#14 swole another mass bro.I cant help but love you bro.and dam it I allways hit you.
#15 devistation thank you for keeping my contions cleer.you helped me feel afe here.
#16 killiabie stop fucking with me bro I dont know if you like me or not.
#17 nycgirl I am so fucking happy were good now.
#18 riana the hottest gorl out there.
#19.bilestew I love fucking with you.
#20 forengirl youre to funny send me some pics.
#21 dunk thanks for all the k bro.keep it comeing sorry youre shit didnt work with me and angel.youre still a good bro to me.
#22 I.a thanks for pulling some bull shit and stabbing my wife in the back.your reasons are all bull fucking shit.
#23 needtogrow.I bomb you cus its fun.I give you green more time then I bomb you so it all werks out bro youre cool.
#24 biteme we are brothers in crist need I say more.
#25 lilread youre a cool girl
#26 pamila youre the best female mod out there.your the only onr that dont let youre emotions get in the way of youre job
#27 lickenlolypops I will allways be there to help you with annything you need.
#29 bomb squad you are the #1 reason I love this place ef would be nothing without the squad,If the squad ever stoped I would leave
#30 pintoca you make ef intrusting in the morning youre the only reason I come on at 5am.
#31.allrite123 you dont post much but we pm like crazzy.youre a good bro.
#32 haedhoncho were the fuck have you bin.
#33frisky to bad were both taken cuz youre so hot.
#34BRUCE410 YOU ARE THE MAN I HOPE YOU COME TO C.N.C SOME DAY BRO.
#35 tigger. you mod want to be.I dont know why they say I post like you.
#36bran you were a grate mod.I just wish youde chill out on leastat bro.
#37 finaly to evry one I mist I am truly sorry I diddnt meen to I love all of you ech and every one there is no better place to be ore better people to be with then every one her on ef.

aww im the real mammy of EF
stand up straight boy

ehh i dont care what you say bout anyone else, i just skimmed till i saw my name and then i was done:)
but i read it afterwards, nice dedication

SoKlueles said:
ehh i dont care what you say bout anyone else, i just skimmed till i saw my name and then i was done:)
but i read it afterwards, nice dedication
I tride realy hard I hope I did good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom