Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

40 Days & 40 Nights, biteme I have a Question

bran987

New member
biteme, have you completely stopped masturbating? is it difficult?

sometimes I wonder what would happen.

that movie 40 days and 40 nights was just on TV and it seemed a little dramatic, like he could barely function.

maybe that is how it would be though.
 
ok I don't know if I need to move this to the Movie form or Between the Sheets, I'll figure it out in a minute when I get some replies.
 
LOL, I think this would even be hard for women to do.
 
After the movie came out, I tried it once... lasted about a couple of hours. Knowing that i was going to try not to, made it even harder. It's the temptation, damn the devil

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
After the movie came out, I tried it once... lasted about a couple of hours. Knowing that i was going to try not to, made it even harder. It's the temptation, damn the devil

Whiskey
a couple HOURS?? that's it?
 
bran987 said:
oh and BTW it's not just masturbation it's no sex and also no sexual touching of any kind.

Define sexual touching. If you recall, she did something with feathers.

One does not have to touch themeselves in the usual places or at all to experience an erotic sensation.
 
What the fuck am I going to do when I go to Basic Training and Airborne....
It'll be like 13 weeks, plus then I go to the SFAQ for hell torture :Chef: :tuc:
 
nycgirl said:
Define sexual touching. If you recall, she did something with feathers.

One does not have to touch themeselves in the usual places or at all to experience an erotic sensation.
you know what I mean dude. skin touching, kissing, whatever.

so you're saying you could do it
 
chefbone said:
What the fuck am I going to do when I go to Basic Training and Airborne....
It'll be like 13 weeks, plus then I go to the SFAQ for hell torture :Chef: :tuc:
rub one off in the head ...trust me
 
chefbone said:
What the fuck am I going to do when I go to Basic Training and Airborne....
It'll be like 13 weeks, plus then I go to the SFAQ for hell torture :Chef: :tuc:
I thought people in the military masturbate like nobody's business what do you mean.
 
chefbone said:
What the fuck am I going to do when I go to Basic Training and Airborne....
It'll be like 13 weeks, plus then I go to the SFAQ for hell torture :Chef: :tuc:

Maybe you will make a bed buddy.
 
If anyone here has ever done that post up
I bet million dollar ideas would be flying left & right
like when george gave up sex on the seinfeld episode
 
alien amp pharm said:
Maybe you will make a bed buddy.
:rainbow:
I ain't whackin' with a bunch of dudes around. I'd rather hold it in and take my aggression out in the field. Wait, I don't mean do it in the field I mean.....you know what the hell I mean :Chef: :tuc:
 
bran987 said:
a couple HOURS?? that's it?

I was younger then and even still today, I feel that I have a VERY high sex drive. HA, then again, compared to my ex, she put me to shame on sex drive. What a turn on. The fact that she couldn't ever get enough was hot. We would have a romping session, then if we were to leave to go somewhere, as soon as we would get in the truck, she'd go for the BJ every time.

Whiskey
 
ok well I need to move this to BTS soon but I'm afraid everyone over there are just sex addicts and I won't get any good answers
 
bran987 said:
ok well I need to move this to BTS soon but I'm afraid everyone over there are just sex addicts and I won't get any good answers

At least wait for biteme before moving.

And don't the shitters in the barracks have stalls?
 
I'd go insane... i go insane after a couple of days.
 
jnevin said:
*slams money on table* I'M OUT!!!
KRAMER: (Butting in) Wait a second, wait a second. Count me in on this. (Clicks his tongue)

JERRY: You?

KRAMER: Yeah.

JERRY: You'll be out before we get the check.
 
KRAMER: (Turning back to Jerry) Oh. So, did you make it through the night?

JERRY: (Over the top) Yes, I'm proud to say I did!

KRAMER: So, you're still master of your domain.

JERRY: (Nodding) Yes. Yes I am. (Kramer chuckles) Master of my domain. But I will tell you this: I am going over to (Gestures to the nudist) her apartment, and I'm tellin' her to put those shades down!

KRAMER: Woah, woah, woah. What-what did you just say?

JERRY: I can't take it anymore! She's driving me crazy! I can't sleep, I can't leave the house, and I' here, I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest - something's gotta give!

KRAMER: Do you hear what you're saying?! Can you hear it?! (Jerry puts on his coat) This is a beautiful woman walking around naked, and you want to tell her to stop?! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard! I mean, think comprehens- I'm not gonna let you do it.

JERRY: (Persistent) Well, I'm doin' it, get out of my way.

KRAMER: (Stopping him) No, no, no, no. You can't! You can't! This is something that comes about once in a lifetime! When we were boys, looking through our bedroom windows, we would think: "Why can't there be a woman out there, taking her clothes off?" And now that wish's come true, and you want to (Makes a noise) throw it away?!

JERRY: Look, I'm sorry-

KRAMER: No, I'm not gonna let you do it, Jerry.

JERRY: Kramer, (Trying to pass him) get outta my way!

KRAMER: (Frantic) No, no, no. Don't do it. Don't do it! For my sake! God knows I don't ask you for much! (Pleading) Now, come on. Please, Jerry. Please! I'm beggin' ya! Please! (Claps hands) Come on! Please!

(A pause as Jerry thinks it over)

JERRY: Alright.. (Takes his coat off)

KRAMER: Yes!

JERRY: ..Alright.

KRAMER: (Moving to the window) Thank you, thank you, thank you. (Sits in Jerry's chair, looking out the window)

JERRY: She's not there!

KRAMER: Oh, I can wait..
 
Um. I went a little over 2 weeks and then I became spiritually weak. It just depends on how strong a person's faith is. There's this one girl that I can't get out of my head. I've talked to guys that have gone several months without masturbating.
 
biteme said:
Um. I went a little over 2 weeks and then I became spiritually weak. It just depends on how strong a person's faith is. There's this one girl that I can't get out of my head. I've talked to guys that have gone several months without masturbating.
spiritually weak?

its a natrual drive, it has nothing to do with faith or religious beliefs... all people and animals are programmed that way to ensure continued proliferation of the specfies.

Its funny how most religions have no problem with wet dreams, even though they usually are accompanied by some erotic dream and fantasy.. but god forbid you try to rub one out yourself.

why exactly is masturbating against your religion?
 
Oh and for you religious people.. this is serious.

Is it ok to get an erection, play with it, but not cum? Does that still count or is it ok?
 
Lestat said:
spiritually weak?

its a natrual drive, it has nothing to do with faith or religious beliefs... all people and animals are programmed that way to ensure continued proliferation of the specfies.

Its funny how most religions have no problem with wet dreams, even though they usually are accompanied by some erotic dream and fantasy.. but god forbid you try to rub one out yourself.

why exactly is masturbating against your religion?

The drive wasn't even there. Once I allowed my mind to think about it again, it returned. You can control your sex drive. We must eat and drink to live, we do not have to have sex or masturbate in order to live.
 
biteme said:
I've talked to guys that have gone several months without masturbating.


New Sperm is created on a continual basis, if you or someone else does not empty it on a regular basis, you'r body will simply take over and you'll blow it out when you'r sleeping ie.Wet Dream
 
biteme said:
The drive wasn't even there. Once I allowed my mind to think about it again, it returned. You can control your sex drive. We must eat and drink to live, we do not have to have sex or masturbate in order to live.
the drive that controls hunger and sleep is no different then the one that controls sex... science has actually shown it is STRONGER and to supress it only leads to problems.

Look at the catholic church, these priests dedicated their lives to this, however the sexual drive is so strong they molest young children.
 
Lestat said:
the drive that controls hunger and sleep is no different then the one that controls sex... science has actually shown it is STRONGER and to supress it only leads to problems.

Look at the catholic church, these priests dedicated their lives to this, however the sexual drive is so strong they molest young children.


Yeah, our society has a long way to go.
 
Lestat said:
the drive that controls hunger and sleep is no different then the one that controls sex... science has actually shown it is STRONGER and to supress it only leads to problems.

Look at the catholic church, these priests dedicated their lives to this, however the sexual drive is so strong they molest young children.
so it's a bad idea then.
 
bran987 said:
If anyone here has ever done that post up
I bet million dollar ideas would be flying left & right
like when george gave up sex on the seinfeld episode
i havnt had sex for a long time,

and onetime during wrestling season i didnt jerk off for 2 weeks, cause i was just so damn exhausted whenever i came home. then i had a wetdream
 
Lestat said:
the drive that controls hunger and sleep is no different then the one that controls sex... science has actually shown it is STRONGER and to supress it only leads to problems.

Look at the catholic church, these priests dedicated their lives to this, however the sexual drive is so strong they molest young children.
They often screw their live-in houskeeper....extremely common in Ireland ... sign of health really.
 
Top Bottom