Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks results of NTBM Gear + Need2Slin

hi gymdog99! .. what results did you get from your cycle that youre about to come off ?? i am about to run a similar cycle (hcgenerate , need2slin, gear ) .. looking to put a few lean pounds on and reduce bf%

Good stuff. I only wish I had enough to run 8 weeks (which I'll be doing later this year). I put on 8 lbs in 4 weeks, and my strength went up in my lifts across the board. I was very satisfied with the results, especially since this cycle did not suppress any of my natural hormone production.

Damn, thats a lot of gear a day. Going through a bottle in less than a week. I take 10 a day and not sure if its enough. Usually first thing in am and between meals. 5 at a time. Might need to increase it though. Good review.

Thanks for the response...so how many caps total ed? 24?

Keep in mind I am in the 250 range with low body fat. So I need more anyway simply from size alone.

Otherwise, I would start with 4 caps 3x a day. Morning, pre-workout, post work out to judge how your body is going to absorb it. (Gear that is) With N2Slin, I would keep it 2 caps prior to breakfast (with GEAR serving) and 2 caps prior to having the evening carb meal (post workout)

HAHAHA, nice simple review bro!

Haha, well, I wasn't about to get into specifics of my strength gains, since I do a DC-style training routine anyways. But just to add, Although I was bulking in terms of diet, I even leaned up just a smidge too. I went from 225 lbs to 234 lbs., and even lost maybe 1/2" off my waist...

Haha, well, I wasn't about to get into specifics of my strength gains, since I do a DC-style training routine anyways. But just to add, Although I was bulking in terms of diet, I even leaned up just a smidge too. I went from 225 lbs to 234 lbs., and even lost maybe 1/2" off my waist...
That is awesome bro, Gear definitely made me extrememly vascular after about 8 weeks of usage, not to mention it completely got rid of the allergies I was dealing with at the time.:biggrin:

i am not sure about gear's dosage thought.. i know some people take 24 pills a day ! i am a beginner in bodybuilding .. what would be a decent dosage ?? please ! it's not a cheap product so i don't want to waste it .. thank you !!

These two supps should be a staple in everyone's arsenal. No excuses. If you can afford AAS, you can afford these tools too.

Top Bottom