Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks results of NTBM Gear + Need2Slin

Why do you think Bridge would be beneficial post cycle? Just curious, I'm about to come off my cycle of Need2Slin, Unleashed, and HCGenerate...

Bridge is designed to be taken after PCT all the way through to the next cycle.

Why do you think Bridge would be beneficial post cycle? Just curious, I'm about to come off my cycle of Need2Slin, Unleashed, and HCGenerate...

Bridge helped me avoid all of the side effects that i usually get when coming off cycle. Body aches, loss of motivation, pumps, flat feeling, estro side effects. Ran bridge SOLEY, after a test prop cycle. I've never felt better coming off a cycle than when I used bridge. scoop up some, let me know, I'll hit you with big karma. Peeps need to realize what a good product it is.

Bridge helped me avoid all of the side effects that i usually get when coming off cycle. Body aches, loss of motivation, pumps, flat feeling, estro side effects. Ran bridge SOLEY, after a test prop cycle. I've never felt better coming off a cycle than when I used bridge. scoop up some, let me know, I'll hit you with big karma. Peeps need to realize what a good product it is.

Well, I really don't care about the karma. I don't think I'll need it PCT for the supplements I'm taking, however, I will be running a cutting cycle (Eviscerate/Slin Sane/Mitotropin) next month, and then a few months after that, I'll be running 8 weeks of HCGenerate, Need2Slin, and Unleashed. I'm definitely going to try GEAR for the first time with my cutting cycle, and then when I bulk again with HCG/N2S/Unleashed, I plan on giving BRIDGE an 8-week run.

Would BRIDGE be any good for my Eviscerate/Slin Sane/Mitotropin/GEAR cutting cycle?

Hmmm, just read BRIDGE's summary again...I wonder if it would be better than GEAR for my cutting cycle? A real shame BRIDGE can't be run year-round. If if works like it says it does, I'd never come off it!

Well, I really don't care about the karma. I don't think I'll need it PCT for the supplements I'm taking, however, I will be running a cutting cycle (Eviscerate/Slin Sane/Mitotropin) next month, and then a few months after that, I'll be running 8 weeks of HCGenerate, Need2Slin, and Unleashed. I'm definitely going to try GEAR for the first time with my cutting cycle, and then when I bulk again with HCG/N2S/Unleashed, I plan on giving BRIDGE an 8-week run.

Would BRIDGE be any good for my Eviscerate/Slin Sane/Mitotropin/GEAR cutting cycle?

Hmmm, just read BRIDGE's summary again...I wonder if it would be better than GEAR for my cutting cycle? A real shame BRIDGE can't be run year-round. If if works like it says it does, I'd never come off it!

BRIDGE is not suppressive so you can run it as long as you like. But when on cycle, the gain in pump, strength and T elevation will be nominal compared to 750 mgs of test, so it's a bit of a waste. But once you no longer have that extra test in your system, BRIDGE fills the gap nicely.

GEAR is a completely different supp from BRIDGE. It's concentrated protein and it provides the necessary nitrogen retention need to gain muscle when bulking or or preserve muscle when cutting.

What is the best way to use gear on a cut?

I eat generally a small meal (1-2 slices of ezekiel bread, 6-8 oz of chicken breast) every 2-2.5 hours. When is the best time to take gear, and how many caps?

What is the best way to use gear on a cut?

I eat generally a small meal (1-2 slices of ezekiel bread, 6-8 oz of chicken breast) every 2-2.5 hours. When is the best time to take gear, and how many caps?

Then in this scenario, I would take 4-5 caps about 30 mins before the meals. Might want to replace the Ezekial with some leafy greens after 1PM.

I generally try to take them between meals 2 at a time. Pre workout and postworkout 4 pills. I total 10 on non lifting days and I think like 14 on lifting days.

hi gymdog99! .. what results did you get from your cycle that youre about to come off ?? i am about to run a similar cycle (hcgenerate , need2slin, gear ) .. looking to put a few lean pounds on and reduce bf%

Top Bottom