Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3cc injections..WTF are they PAINLESS???

caBEAST

Prop-100mgs/cc, Enan-300mgs/cc, and EQ-200mgs/cc...VERY reputable source...ALL injections are completely painless....Im a little worried but everything seems to be working great...I realize you never know whats working when taking multiple compounds...I know 6 other guys using this same line and they all love it and dont benefit AT ALL from telling me so(known 4 of them for over 10yrs)....Ive been using AS on and off for 15-16 yrs so maybe my body is used to it...I never thought Id WANT something to hurt, anyone else experience this????

Are you and your buds getting results off the gear? If yes then no worries and you know the rest of the story bro.

Prop-100mgs/cc, Enan-300mgs/cc, and EQ-200mgs/cc...VERY reputable source...ALL injections are completely painless....Im a little worried but everything seems to be working great...I realize you never know whats working when taking multiple compounds...I know 6 other guys using this same line and they all love it and dont benefit AT ALL from telling me so(known 4 of them for over 10yrs)....Ive been using AS on and off for 15-16 yrs so maybe my body is used to it...I never thought Id WANT something to hurt, anyone else experience this????

Actually only a small percent of people (5-10%)of people who use injectable AAS have issues with 'pain'.

i think you and moya just put my mind at ease , also switched labs and now painless and was freaking out a bit as i am still waiting for them to peak lol :)

if you want to feel pain go to mexico and pick up some testoprim D... lol... and you wont get very good results AND you will probably feel sick and get swolen/hot inject sites...
i think the most potent gear ive used has happened to be the least painful... so thats not really somthing good to look for...

I once made the mistake of grabbing b complex instead of b 12 and mixed with a tren a shot,was by far the longest and most painful 30 sec lol

Your muscle tissue gets numb to injections after a fairly short time... Try injecting into a muscle that you don't normally inject, and you'll find out the pain is still there ;)

Charles

Top Bottom