Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 THINGS BLACK FOLKS NEED TO REMEMBER IN THEIR LIVES:

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAYNE

1. RODNEY KING NEEDED TO GET HIS ASS WHIPPED. DRIVING AROUND ALL FUCKED UP LIKE THAT.

2. OJ DID IT.

3. ROSA PARKS DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT SIT HER FAT ASS DOWN CUZ SHE WAS TIRED.

NOW BEFORE PEOPLE START CALLING ME A RACIST, GO WATCH "BARBERSHOP" THEN HAVE YOUR PEOPLE CALL MY PEOPLE. FUNNY ASS MOVIE.

KAYNE

some of the black communities "leaders" (j.j. who else?) want that scene taken out of the movie... ya, thats gonna fuckin happen.

Jesse Jackson admitted the he's never seen the movie, though he complained about it.

the best advertising is free advertising .......

Sirwanksalot

I HEARD ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT JESSE JACKSON BITCHING ABOUT IT. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO. THE DAMN MOVIE WAS WRITTEN BY BLACK FOLKS AND I DOUBT ANYONE TAKES IT VERY SERIOUS.

IF THEY REMOVED THE PARTS IN QUESTION, THE MOVIE'S COMEDIC VALUE WOULD BE DRASTICALLY REDUCED.

KAYNE

So what are you trying to say Kayne US black folks can't write a serious movie? I hope you got something else out of that movie besides the comedy. If I'm accusing you of something wrong I apologize. If I'm correct the screw you!

Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom