Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

#3 sarms run

all you had to do was ask for help but by making a smart ass comment about where am i when i post daily and answer hundreds of questions per day, only pisses me off... so good luck.. here i am, and im not giving you free help for the stupid comment.. you can do like everyone else and be a paying client instead of expecting everything free... by making an disrespectful comment like that, i wont do anything free for you .. think about that next time you are asking someone for free help when they get paid to do it daily

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

First two times I ran sarms did not have the type of results I was looking for
this time I want to do it right please help me, i want to look good!
Where is dylan gheymelli when you need him ?
My stats:
55kg, 5’8’’, training 3 years and 22 years old
My 3 sarms i want to run:
Cardarine gw
Andarine S4
Testolone RAD

S4 The cycle length that has been most beneficial for individuals using Andarine seems to be around ten to twelve weeks. During this time, it is recommended to use dosages of roughly 25mg to 30mg per day. Pairing both Andarine and RAD 140 within the same stack allows for the stack to become a cutting stack, why? Simply put, Testolone gives you the strength you need while Andarine aids in cutting back the access fat in your body. An eight-week cycle length is more than enough to experience the benefits of this stack. Since RAD 140 is a potent SARM you’ll need to complete a PCT once your cycle is completed. The dosages are simple enough and don’t fluctuate like some stacks. RAD 140 should be taken at 10mg per day while Andarine is recommended at a dose of 25mg per day. Make sure to give your body a break between cycles to allow it to recover. you’ll want to complete a four week PCT regimen as well. In addition to the PCT it is also recommended with the use of any SARMs to give your body a break the length of your last completed cycle before starting a new one.

Top Bottom