Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle

jfish2134

I'm 25 yrs old 6' 190lbs. Been lifting for 8 years. My first cylce was andropenn 275 1ml twice weekly for 10 wks.

How does this look for a second cycle?

Wk 1-10 Test E 250mg/ml 2 x wk (mon/thurs)
Wk 1-4 Dianabol (20/25/30/ 25)

Maybe add anavar at 50mg/daily wks 7-10??

Any opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

I'm 25 yrs old 6' 190lbs. Been lifting for 8 years. My first cylce was andropenn 275 1ml twice weekly for 10 wks.

How does this look for a second cycle?

Wk 1-10 Test E 250mg/ml 2 x wk (mon/thurs)
Wk 1-4 Dianabol (20/25/30/ 25)

Maybe add anavar at 50mg/daily wks 7-10??

Any opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

No need to ramp the Dbol run it straight,25mg Every Day for 5 weeks ,this will be right at the time you start noticing the test kicking in.
you could start Var one week before the cycle ends as a finisher 30-40mgs for 6 weeks then start PCT 2 days after stopping the var.Take ALA (alpha lipoic acid),cranberry extract or juice and lots of water.

Like radar said no need to ramp dbol up and down keep it steady. For a second cycle i would hold off on var but its a great compound to use as a finisher for sure.

Run test-e 500-750mg for 12 weeks minimum.
Run dbol at 30-50mg ED straight for 4-5 weeks.
Run var 50mg ED from weeks 10-14

I recommend your run HCGenerate and N2guard throughout cycle to avoid complete shutdown and protect all your internals.
Possibly get some forma stanzol and use as an on cycle AI in place of arimidex, especially since forma stanzol is good on you IGF and easier on your lipids. Using this will keep IGF super high, raise free test by lowerin SHBG and estrogen and keep the water weight to a minimum!

Start PCT 2 weeks after last inject.

What is your PCT plan?
I recommend clomid and HCGenerate with forma stanzol!

Top Bottom