Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle, wanna get bigg!

ok so new twist. was just given 2 vials of deca. im gyno prone and thats the only thing that worries me.

would i be clear to run the deca or is it too risky? i want to get gyno surgery someday but i cant afford it.
im going to see how everything looks after pct of my current cycle. hopefully gyno is 100% gone by then.

so i now have on hand....
a shit load of test c
20ml of deca
1 bottle of diesel v2.

input?

ok so new twist. was just given 2 vials of deca. im gyno prone and thats the only thing that worries me.

would i be clear to run the deca or is it too risky? i want to get gyno surgery someday but i cant afford it.
im going to see how everything looks after pct of my current cycle. hopefully gyno is 100% gone by then.

so i now have on hand....
a shit load of test c
20ml of deca
1 bottle of diesel v2.

input?

Grab you some Winstol to help with the progesterone.. may grab a dopamine agonist or L-DOPA to help deal with prolactin. :)

Along with your AI for the estro

if your gonna run deca just make sure to have something for prolactin -

- dostinex (cabergoline)

- formastanzol (mrsupps dot com)
i love forma, using it right now, plan to tun it through every cycle in the future.

a guy at my gym said something to me yesterday
"why spend all that money on primo, when you could just run deca?"
my reasoning for looking at primo was quality lean gains with minimal sides. im just scared of the gyno because its a pain for me to deal with because not much works on it for me.

How would you suggest i dose the deca, 200mg/wk? 300mg/wk? 400mg/wk?

Top Bottom