Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle, wanna get bigg!

paintballproam

weeks 1-12 test c 750mg/wk
weeks 1-12 primo 800mg/wk
weeks 1-4 diesel v2 3caps/day
weeks 1-12 forma stanzol, hcgenerate, n2gaurd, need2slin

pct clomid/nolva/forma stanzol/hcgenerate

left out the dosing on pct because im more interested in everyones advice on the actual cycle

That's an awful lot of gear. I'm curious how well you do on it.

You don't need that much test. 500 is PLENTY with everything else you're taking.

Save the forma for PCT.

Use the HCGen while on.

If you're going to use that much juice to get big, make the most of it -- add some GEAR, BIG BLAST and Better Bars.

Get some HCG or HMG.

I'd replace the nolva and clomid with UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE -- maybe add some dex or double up on the forma.

If you get ANY nasty sides, drop the diesal.

ok few responses

the post in the womens section was made by my girl, under my screen name. Sorry for the confusion there. she will NOT be running any ph/hormonal products for a long long time, if ever. Ive been training for about 5years, she started in april of this year, shes staying natural.

i ran diesel v1 over a year ago, and my first real cycle im finishing up now, test c 500mg/week i ran dbol in the beginning but started getting gyno so i dropped it.

formastanzol works 1000x better for gyno for me than letro/arimadex/nolva. just to put that out there. to get rid of the gyno from dbol i tried those 3 products first, with no change, 3-4 days on forma and bam, gyno almost completely gone, and within a week no gyno symptoms.

so i guess i got a little overboard with the doses, i agree this looks better.
1 - 12 - test C 500mg/week
1 - 12 - primo 400-500mg/week
1 - 4 -diesel 2-3 caps ED

i would be running gear, weight gainers + protein shakes, etc on cycle. Diet is very clean, steak/chicken/green veggies/almonds/sweet potatoes/eggs/brown rice/oats are the basis of my diet. I gained about 20-25lbs on this cycle and it was great. Ive just read so many good things about primo id love to give it a try. since dbol didnt agree with me (dosed at 30mg ed) i was going to try diesel for a kick start since i have it.

If i could get away with not using serms id love it, all of needto's products seem to get the job done so much better.

i wont be running the cycle untill probably april or so. I want plenty of time to get back to normal from this cycle, and have more than enough stuff on hand. Plenty of Gear, protein, weight gainers, all other suppliments.

this is his second cycle, and first time injecting.

thats terrible advice man

actually, 2nd cycle of injectables, read my previous post, i tried to clarify. im coming off a test c 500mg/wk cycle right now.

id love to run tren, but i dont want to deal with the sides, thank you for the input tho.

that's a pretty heavy cycle. i'd drop the test to around 500 mgs wk and probably keep the primo at the level if you can afford it for a 12 week cycle. you'll gain some outrageous quaity lean muscle. shredded muscle. especially since it'll only be your second cycle. unless nice and crazy like me, wait a while for the tren. unless you think you can deal with it, it'll transform you, but the primo is much safer way to go about it...you've just got more cash then me :) haha

this is his second cycle, and first time injecting.

thats terrible advice man

actually, 2nd cycle of injectables, read my previous post, i tried to clarify. im coming off a test c 500mg/wk cycle right now.

id love to run tren, but i dont want to deal with the sides, thank you for the input tho.

ozzie is dead right bro... Tren on second cycle - fuggetaboudit.

Top Bottom