Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle of var and winstrol! With some clen

ralcmen

31-year-old female
5'5
142 lb
training for around 10 years
I do four straight days of training from Monday through Thursday then I take 3 days off over the weekend
bringing in around 2500 calories a day and about 150 g of protein
I’m planning on dropping calories down to under 2000. I'm going to do two weeks on and 2 weeks off of clen 100mcg max per day
I’m also gonna stack in 2.5-5mgs a day of anavar and winstrol. Split dose AM and PM
so far I'm two weeks in and not seeing much fat loss but I am seeing an increase in strength. any tips for me?

I would start low on the Clen and work your way up slowly over time if this is your first time. 80 mcg per day is about the max my 200 lb body can handle without serious side effects such as nausea and insomnia. Make sure you also drink lots of water and take in lots of potassium otherwise your body will start to cramp big time on Clen.

31-year-old female
5'5
142 lb
training for around 10 years
I do four straight days of training from Monday through Thursday then I take 3 days off over the weekend
bringing in around 2500 calories a day and about 150 g of protein
I’m planning on dropping calories down to under 2000. I'm going to do two weeks on and 2 weeks off of clen 100mcg max per day
I’m also gonna stack in 2.5-5mgs a day of anavar and winstrol. Split dose AM and PM
so far I'm two weeks in and not seeing much fat loss but I am seeing an increase in strength. any tips for me?
For females 10mgs cardarine with 2.5mgs anavar is fine no need clenbuterol use cardazol 2 caps.

Top Bottom