Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

28 beginner cut cycle

28 6'2 245 been lifting light since I was 18. I want to take it to the next level dropping to 220 with muscle. I've got this in mind so far. Tren a, test prop, winstrol, novaldex, Hcg, arimidex. I'm looking to cut. This is where I'm at. No hurry just want to get my gear complete. I did cypionate, dbol, winstrol a couple of years ago. Also on strict protein diet and take amino acids and protein. Still wet behind the ears here. Thanks!

Well after a few pm's with some veterans on here, I think I'll just wait until I get down to 210 and then will consider a bulk cycle. I'm just going to keep up with my diet and workouts for now. Would like to get my bulk cycle prepped out and possibly get it in hand so it's ready for 210.

Good on ya! I trust that they also advised you on the use of multiple compounds on a first cycle?

Well after a few pm's with some veterans on here, I think I'll just wait until I get down to 210 and then will consider a bulk cycle. I'm just going to keep up with my diet and workouts for now. Would like to get my bulk cycle prepped out and possibly get it in hand so it's ready for 210.

I'm currently bulking with test e npp and dbol and it's is treating me beautifully.

You already have experience with test and dbol so you would only be adding NPP.

If tren is a crazy bitch, NPP is like her shy, innocent sister who is a freak in bed. I think it's that good

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I'm currently bulking with test e npp and dbol and it's is treating me beautifully.

You already have experience with test and dbol so you would only be adding NPP.

If tren is a crazy bitch, NPP is like her shy, innocent sister who is a freak in bed. I think it's that good

I was seriously contemplating the exact same cycle ... but then started to wrestle if I shouldn't rather replace the NPP with TrenA ... still not made my mind up ... LOL! Only difference is I prefer Test C above E.

Smart move. You will reap the benefits of your cycle much more by getting into shape first. You also don't need more than test and an oral for your first cycle

Essie How long you considering running the cycle for?

Bonacris ... I am looking at a killer cycle. Contemplating running a 24 weeker:

Wk 1-4 - DBol @ 40mg Mo-Fri
Wk 1-24 - Cyp @ 500mg/wk
Wk 1-8 - NPP @ 100mg Mo/We/Fri
Wk 17-24 - NPP @ 150mg Mo/We/Fri
Caber .25mg Tue & Sat and Adex/Aromasin on hand for sides
Wk 1-24 - N2Guard as directed

PCT as required with mostly HCGenerate, Forma, Unleashed, Bridge and might look at some SARMS as well.

Following PCT, a 16 week break to plan the next cycle. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom