Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log

Monday February 12 2024

it has begun....

Starting weight is 216lbs for clarification on that.

I will be continuing the Frank Zane program as i absolutely love it. I go all out 3 days a week hit all my body parts while tossing in some extra isolation movements, i also will keep cardio at 4-5 days a week 45 minutes up into 1hour depending on the time I have.

As all of you can tell by the photo and loaded barrel it is go time!

Today was my first official injection for my Para Pharma 16 week cycle and I am beyond ready and excited for this next step in my bodybuilding journey.

I was a little nervous going into the first Injections which is typical for me and I think normal when taking it into the next level as far as cycle and compounds go.

I must admit I didn't know what to think or how my body would react with higher concentration levels of gear, I was very pleased and surprised at how smooth it went today. I didn't know what to expect after I pressed that plunger down I was like well damn this isn't bad at all, very smooth.

The oil is definitely more viscous this time around that is expected the test alone is 400mg/ml and the primo is 200mg/ml.

I am choosing to start with no AI for the first 4 weeks at the end of those 4 weeks I will be running bloodwork to see all my numbers and especially estrogen, if AI is needed for deployment I have plenty aromasin on hand that I will put into play on a as needed basis, and the dose will be no more than 12mg a week to start. I don't want to crush my estrogen bad news if that happens.

Currently with trt no AI at 150mg a week of test cyp estrogen is at 29 so I don't see me having issues running test at 300-350 a week no AI since primo is at play and from past experience with primo I didn't need an AI at all on cycle.

Also will probably donate blood soon just to keep on the up and up and be safe while running the EQ just something i feel strongly about doing, i feel it is the right call.

I chose the ventro glute as my body takes injections into that area with ease. Been about 1 hour or so since injection took place. I can say with confidence the pip so far is mild at best, I can feel something in my muscle and very very mild soreness. The real test will be 24hrs from now to see what the true pip is looking like.

I use a 25g 1in syringe for injection once loaded into the barrel i like to spin the syringe for 30 seconds back and forth to warm the liquid up in the barrel before i inject it. I believe it can help alleviate the amount of possible pip.

Injections are spilt into M/W/F less oil more spread out = less pip and muscle irritation in my own experience anyway.

I will admit the injection process is alot slower due to the thickness and concentration of the oils, I actually like that, the number one reason is it forces me to injection alot slower and for longer, it helps because I won't flood the muscle with alot of oil quickly, in my mind the slower the injection the more time the oil has to move throughout the muscle and less pip along the way.

the quality is absolutely top notch which is expected when supplied by @ugfreak
This Para Pharma gear is 💯🔥

I often quote it as the para pharma difference as I truly believe Para Pharma gear is next level and will be instrumental in helping me achieve the vison I have long term. It is no secret how much I love PP gear and the results it gives me.

Time to knuckle up and do my part and hit a homerun on the diet, training and cardio for these 16 weeks and beyond.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Wixx 💪
1000001701.jpg

Monday February 12 2024

it has begun....

Starting weight is 216lbs for clarification on that.

I will be continuing the Frank Zane program as i absolutely love it. I go all out 3 days a week hit all my body parts while tossing in some extra isolation movements, i also will keep cardio at 4-5 days a week 45 minutes up into 1hour depending on the time I have.

As all of you can tell by the photo and loaded barrel it is go time!

Today was my first official injection for my Para Pharma 16 week cycle and I am beyond ready and excited for this next step in my bodybuilding journey.

I was a little nervous going into the first Injections which is typical for me and I think normal when taking it into the next level as far as cycle and compounds go.

I must admit I didn't know what to think or how my body would react with higher concentration levels of gear, I was very pleased and surprised at how smooth it went today. I didn't know what to expect after I pressed that plunger down I was like well damn this isn't bad at all, very smooth.

The oil is definitely more viscous this time around that is expected the test alone is 400mg/ml and the primo is 200mg/ml.

I am choosing to start with no AI for the first 4 weeks at the end of those 4 weeks I will be running bloodwork to see all my numbers and especially estrogen, if AI is needed for deployment I have plenty aromasin on hand that I will put into play on a as needed basis, and the dose will be no more than 12mg a week to start. I don't want to crush my estrogen bad news if that happens.

Currently with trt no AI at 150mg a week of test cyp estrogen is at 29 so I don't see me having issues running test at 300-350 a week no AI since primo is at play and from past experience with primo I didn't need an AI at all on cycle.

Also will probably donate blood soon just to keep on the up and up and be safe while running the EQ just something i feel strongly about doing, i feel it is the right call.

I chose the ventro glute as my body takes injections into that area with ease. Been about 1 hour or so since injection took place. I can say with confidence the pip so far is mild at best, I can feel something in my muscle and very very mild soreness. The real test will be 24hrs from now to see what the true pip is looking like.

I use a 25g 1in syringe for injection once loaded into the barrel i like to spin the syringe for 30 seconds back and forth to warm the liquid up in the barrel before i inject it. I believe it can help alleviate the amount of possible pip.

Injections are spilt into M/W/F less oil more spread out = less pip and muscle irritation in my own experience anyway.

I will admit the injection process is alot slower due to the thickness and concentration of the oils, I actually like that, the number one reason is it forces me to injection alot slower and for longer, it helps because I won't flood the muscle with alot of oil quickly, in my mind the slower the injection the more time the oil has to move throughout the muscle and less pip along the way.

the quality is absolutely top notch which is expected when supplied by @ugfreak
This Para Pharma gear is 💯🔥

I often quote it as the para pharma difference as I truly believe Para Pharma gear is next level and will be instrumental in helping me achieve the vison I have long term. It is no secret how much I love PP gear and the results it gives me.

Time to knuckle up and do my part and hit a homerun on the diet, training and cardio for these 16 weeks and beyond.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Wixx 💪View attachment 142716
@Noah Wixx this will be your 2nd cycle with para and a win i bet

you won't get bad sides on para pharma gear. its high quality for a reason

it will take two or three weeks before you start seeing the equipoise benefits

Top Bottom