Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Great day
Breakfast 5 am
4oz pulled pork, 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, big handful spinach, salsa and cheese.
8 am sourdough English muffins w/ PB& J
10 -12 am chest work out with trainer.
12:30 shake. 2 scoop, protein, 1/2 banana, frozen berrie and 2 serving pb fit.
2 pm lunch out with family. Big burger with brisket on top no bun French fries.
3:30 nap
Not sure about dinner yet.
Awesome Sunday!
Sounds pretty good.

Went to PT today and had shoulders worked on. Nay off from gym.
Tried to donate blood today. Because of my year end vacation. I can’t give till April 3. Kinda sucks but that’s the rules. Can’t wait to get this thick blood out.
what did you do with the PT for the shoulders?

why no blood donation? when did you donate?

I have never needed to donate blood before my blood never got this thick. Hemaglobin is high. Not crazy but at the high end of the range. I can tell cause my blood pressure rises when the levels rised. Since I went out of country for and end of year I have to wait 3 months before I can donate. So I will donate on April 3.
Spent an hour with physical therapist. Complete massage on both shoulders. Spent most of the time on the bad one. It feels great today. Nice and loose. He also did ultra sound therapy I think. It get deeper into the body and joints. Also worked on the back, biceps, lats, traps and chest. All the muscles attached to the shoulder. I try and see him every three weeks right now. I pay out of pocket for that. He mostly does body builders and athletes. Plus an occasional old wanna be like myself. Hahaha

Top Bottom