Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2007: The Year of the Badger

*Bunny* said:
Hey girl.. :)

All I have to say is look at TSO's tush & mine...
:)

Youll be FINE...

Thanks for the reassurance :) I do have faith that I"m gonna come in great this time, but you know how you freak out the last couple weeks...I'm just a mental case right now. :)

jenscats5 said:
Congrats on the bf drop! I think you'll end up dropping a lot of water down the line, so it seems you're on track....how are you feeling?

THanks Jen :heart:
You know, I'm actually feeling really good considering the circumstances. Compared to last year's prep, this time has been much more manageable mentally for me.
That said....I am starting to get a little crazy :p I'm sure others can relate, but the last few weeks for me I start getting all anti-social....I feel like everyone is staring at me, like everyone is against me- trying to sabotage my diet or something. Yes, I know I sound like a paranoid schizo, but I think I get so focused on the goal that it affects my normal life functioning. :evil:
Plus, I've been having really weird dreams....mostly dreams about food. Last night I had a dream that I "accidentally" ate a hot dog, and I woke up freaking out. LOL

badgergrl said:
Plus, I've been having really weird dreams....mostly dreams about food. Last night I had a dream that I "accidentally" ate a hot dog, and I woke up freaking out. LOL
Ahhh well I can ASSURE you that you aren't alone there... I kept having dreams about food last week too, then again last night ;) :chomp:

Then same thing happened, LOL I woke up thinking uh oh did I just eat that?!?! :worried:

LOL @ dreaming of food.

That happens to EVERY competitor at one time or another

badgergrl said:
UPDATE:

3 weeks out!

Weight: 133
BF%: 10.55

:dance2:

I"m happy to see the number finally drop! I was stuck for awhile, but it's funny how the fat has just started falling off these past few weeks.
I'm a little worried about the scale weight. I need to be under 125 at weigh in.
I'm also still holding a lot of fat in my butt :worried:

just catching up and saw the pics, your boota looks awesome girl, as does the rest of you!

sbt2082 said:
Ahhh well I can ASSURE you that you aren't alone there... I kept having dreams about food last week too, then again last night ;) :chomp:

Then same thing happened, LOL I woke up thinking uh oh did I just eat that?!?! :worried:

What kind of food do you dream about? For me, it's usually some kind of fatty meat....burgers, gyros, meatloaf....which is weird because I've never been a big red meat eater. In fact, I didn't eat it for years until recently.

treilin said:
Hey girl keep it up :)
Doing awesome!!!!

Thanks T :heart:

The Shadow said:
LOL @ dreaming of food.

That happens to EVERY competitor at one time or another

:lmao:
Yes, I've been attacked by a cheeseburger for several nights now.

ck2006 said:
just catching up and saw the pics, your boota looks awesome girl, as does the rest of you!

Thank you CK! :heart: Haven't seen you around in awhile

florencia said:
pics pics pics...I need to drool TSO and Bunny had their share...Your turn!!!

ha ha :)
OK, OK......I'll get some up later today

Badger...
So many thoughts in my head...
One is
660ed7t.gif

Another one is YOU telling ME: "
61umv14.jpg
"
I keep telling myself..."
52b9ycj.gif
"