Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2005 Shadow.....

Sassy69 said:
OH man Shadow, you have a contender for "Oh My Quad...!"

NO WAY!!!

Shadow is the Uber-Quadman and a killer inspiration! I'll work my way toward that, but it's still a long time coming. Like a wise man once told me 'One step at a time, chef.' (cheers, shad)

Hey man, i said that next week i would post up some one year before and after shots?... hate that idea now... LOL... I feel like I am still in the BEFORE phase...

:)

ok...this weekend..I had planned to set up a cheat day....didnt happen as I ate a sweet potato with dinner on Friday and felt guilty.....I had a cheeseburger Sat and SUn for lunch.......

Hit chest and delts yesterday.

Weight = 204

7:00

50 grams whey into a 1.5 cups milk
coffee

9:45

packet of tuna
crackers
Diet coke

It just occurred to me how aside from the crackers, your diet is basically nuts, tuna, diet coke. Very similar to the Fat Fast diet in a way. But mostly it seems you could almost literally do all your shopping at the local Food & Fuel w/ this stuff. LOL!

Sassy69 said:
It just occurred to me how aside from the crackers, your diet is basically nuts, tuna, diet coke. Very similar to the Fat Fast diet in a way. But mostly it seems you could almost literally do all your shopping at the local Food & Fuel w/ this stuff. LOL!

yep.....Im adding in some red meat this week though.....

but - its very basic and very effective.

Ritz wheat...

Trellin - stop smiling

Top Bottom