Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 Reasons to GFH!!!!!!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
GET FUCKING HUGE!!!!!!!!

From EliteFTS.com This is a classic that I thought I would share. maybe some of the bigger guys on here can relate to some of these. Enjoy

1. I like being able to sit in a 70 degree air conditioned room, with my shirt off with a fan blowing on me. This is how I spend most days at work. I am still hot!

2. I like having to think before every thing I do, “Is this really worth getting up for?”

3. I like the feeling of having my head filling with pressure; turning beat red, not being able to breath. This is just from trying to tie my shoes. I find it best to take a big breath of air and drop as fast as I can and speed tie. I can usually get the job done in four to five reps.

4. I like the feeling of my belly on my upper thighs when I take a dump. Sometimes I even try to sit back further, fill my belly with air and blast away like I would a big squat.

5. I like having to roll off the bench press instead of sitting up.

6. I like taking an extra few minutes in my car to catch my breath from walking across the parking lot.

7. I like having to put my belt through my belt loops BEFORE I put my pants on. I remember how mad Jim was one time at the airport when he was asked to remove his belt before going through the metal detector. He knew he had two choices. He could either go the rest of the day without his belt or head to the restroom to take his pants back off and re-loop the belt. He waited until the next time he had to take a dump as it would just be too much of a pain to remove his pants for no reason.

8. I like waking up in the middle of the night with my hands numb. It give me a chance to eat more food.

9. I like being asked “do you lift weights?” (No, I look this way for no other reason), Are you a wrestler (ya, like I look like I have the mobility to jump off the top rope), “Do you play football?” (yes, I am 36, 5’11 and 300 pounds)

10. I like the time I have to spend in business meeting trying to over come the meat head image all the fat out of shape business executives have of us.

11. I like feeling like I need to take a shit all day long.

12. I like the lower back workout I get from walking across the room.

13. I like all the crazy sexual positions I can conform to.

14. I like having to retype just about every third word because my damn fingers keep hitting the wrong keys.

15. I like having to buy a new recliner every year because they all break down.

16. I like the feeling of jeans either smashing my nuts or falling off my ass.

17. I like coming up with excuses to avoid places like the zoo, amusements parks, fairs or any other place that involves a shit load of walking in hot weather. Ya, let's all go to Disney World!

18. I love speed squat workouts where the only thing that is moving fast is my heart rate. This is where wrist wraps and chalk come in very handy for that extra few seconds. Hell, I chalk up my hands and wrap my wrists with the SS Bar!

19. I love swimming and finding my self in the deep end where I can’t touch.

20. I love leaving work and finding that when I get to my car that I forgot something and realize it is not worth the 20 yards to walk back and get it. The only exception to this rule is when you forget your car keys and then have to stand there pissed at yourself for a half hour before you walk back in and get them. I have tried using my cell phone to call in and have someone bring them out to me.

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

16. I like the feeling of jeans either smashing my nuts or falling off my ass.

I almost squirted milk out of my nose I have the same damn problem. Either pants cram my balls back into my stomach or the jeans are half way down the crack of my ass.

Rofl!

great post southernlord i'm lololololololing for real!!!!

#1 is so true, it's 68 degrees in my house right now and i'm sweatin bullets.

btw CEO'S goal is 300 lb's ..............good lord man lol.

Top Bottom