Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks into cycle and not seeing results.

viperbluelx

600mg test e, 400mg deca and 30mg/day dbol. I'm two weeks in and only gained 3lb and no dramatic strength increase. Eating 5-6 times a day, 3000+ calories and plenty of protein, lifting 5 days a week. Should I just give it more time?

your receptors are probably blown to shreds

20mg dbol is enough to give you tremendous strength gains after 2 weeks. peak levels are reached after 1 week.

i would come off everything for 6-9 months then go back on.
not the answer you want to hear but its the truth. the more juice you run the more you will need later on to make gains.

or your stuff could be bunk and all under dosed. makes a huge difference what you are using, i've run 500mg of pharma grade sustanon (where osama was killed, hint hint) (not where king tut is from)and felt like a god on it.. and i've run 750 underdosed shit sustanon and it didn't do much for me like i wasn't even on anything. maybe a very slight strength bump thats it.

remember the more juice you pump into your body the more immune it will become to it. thats why its smart to change things up constantly. change your gear up, change your workouts up, change your diet up.

600mg test e, 400mg deca and 30mg/day dbol. I'm two weeks in and only gained 3lb and no dramatic strength increase. Eating 5-6 times a day, 3000+ calories and plenty of protein, lifting 5 days a week. Should I just give it more time?

Its only been 2 weeks buddy , give it time , you will see the sacle go up every week but unless you are a small guy bump those calories up now. What are ur stats ?

^^^ yeah but 30dbol a day would have already kicked in plenty by now. i feel a difference after a few days. BUT it all depends on how good his shit is. back in the old days 10mg dbol a day would be incredible.. now you hear guys doing 50mg a day cause its so underdosed

what are your stats and history?

3000 cals can be great or could be big time under eating...

6'3" 190lbs, 11% body fat, lifting 4-5 days a week for the past 2 years straight(took a break prior to the past 2 years). I've only been on TRT for 6 months, started out at 100mg a week and slowly worked up with my endo's help to 200mg/wk to get where I felt the best.

Can I name brands here? I got everything from the same source, the test and deca and dbol "bio-logical", but not from "georgia-tech".

As far as history I did a dbol/sust 10-week cycle 10 years ago and gained 27lbs and a ton of strength.

Top Bottom