Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 week implant update

L

lil k

OK ladies...its been two weeks since i went under the knife and they put them under the muscle..

Got the stiches out a few days ago...that hurt like hell to have done...but then it went away real fast...like 5 mins.

Its weird...its like hide and seek bruising....one day its in one place...the next its moved to the other boob. strange?

Feeling much better now...i make it all day until late night before i take any pain meds....they have dropped and are starting to look real good.

Got the go ahead to start cardio and leg work on Monday. I can do anything so long as I dont jiggle. HAHA

I dont think I will have any scar at all. Doc did an awesome job and the insison line is tiny like a scratch! this is great, cause they are gonna heal up and you will never be able to see a scar!

Anyway, if anyone one is thinking of getting their boobies done, and wants to know stuff, let me know. I will be happy to help in anyway I can. THANKS to all who helped me!

awesome babe.....im so glad to hear its all going well. bet ya cant wait to get back into the swing of things......:)

:kiss:

tripleV said:
awesome babe.....im so glad to hear its all going well. bet ya cant wait to get back into the swing of things......:)

:kiss:

Thanks V. yea, I cant wait! Its killing me cause I came off cycle, then had to sit around. SUCKS!!

Cool beans kronkette! Did the doc say anything about lifting your arms above elbow or shoulder height for the first few weeks? I was told dont' do this because it may cause the hardening / scar tissue (can't remember what they call it)? (I had unders also)

Also maybe watch for a small period of depression after your body has dumped all of the painkillers from its system. About 3 weeks after my surgery, about 2 weeks after I was off the vic's I woke up that Monday and couldn't come up with a good reason to get out of bed- like all week. Just something to watch for.

You'll love them! ;)

if anytime I have any sort of drug-induced withdrawl deppression... I just start loading 5-HTP... when you start coming off the pain meds, get yourself some of this, and just take 2-4 caps about three times a day for a couple days, then reduce it to two caps twice a day... this stuff (in case you don't already know) is a precursor to seratonin in the brain... now I don't know if coming off pain meds causes a decrease in seratonin, but if you get depressed, then it probably does... this will keep you more even, and relaxed...

glad to hear the surgery went well!!!

dg

Sassy69 - - Yea he told me, ive been doing real real good. thank god for my hubby cause he has done everything for me...even washed me when i could start taking showers, hair etc..everything....thanks for the heads up on the depression...i really appreaciate it!!

dieslgrl - - 5-HTP - - COOL. I will get some today...thanks a ton!

Hey k-ette! Yea, its amazing how debilitating it can be those first few days. Sucks. I have a 2 story townhouse, so when I had to climb up & down the stairs it was always traumatic. Another thing that just gets annoying after the first 2 weeks is those damn shooting pains you get just randomly. Its just the nerve endings re-establishing themselves. Its been 2 years for me - I still have a few little spots that are numb, but its not a big deal to me. I don't know if the feeling will ever come back, but about 90% came back w/in 6 months. And just another note -- I still feel most comfortable sleeping in a sports bra. Also make sure when you do get to the point of buying underwires that they are completely comfortable. I'm built kinda wide, so a 34 cuts into the outer sides of the girls if I were it more than 8-10 hours. I wore one for several days in a row about a month ago and had constant pain for about a week after that. A 36 will take care of that because the separation between is a little wider.

Its great to be a "big" girl isn't? ;)

Sassy69 said:
. And just another note -- I still feel most comfortable sleeping in a sports bra.

Sassy......my husband thinks I am nuts, but I still prefer sleeping in a sports bra also :)

Top Bottom