Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 competitions.. In 2 weeks?

mrsmarie

Hey There,

I am competing in fitness model in a couple months but the 2 shows I want to do are a week apart!! .. I am natural but I do dehydrate for the shows using herbs and water manipulation.. I was wondering HOW and IF this can be done?? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Hey There,

I am competing in fitness model in a couple months but the 2 shows I want to do are a week apart!! .. I am natural but I do dehydrate for the shows using herbs and water manipulation.. I was wondering HOW and IF this can be done?? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Not really necessary. Just come in lean. Thats all you need. If you arent no dehydrating will help. You will just be flat and fat looking.

Taraxatone is a simple TOC is need be.

Taroxatone .. I have never heard of that, I googled it and it seems interesting is this something you can buy in the supplement store or is it not OTC.. Also.. what is TOC.. SOrry :p

K that was a silly question I just googles it again and you can buy it in supplement stores.. Should I use that for the first contest or the second because it says to take 7 days between 5 day doses.. :)

I would use it Wed. thru Sat. - off Sun. thru Tues. - First show

....and then use it again Wed. thru Sat. for the second show.

As long as your diet is in check and you're lean enough, you should be fine.

Are you doing Fitness or Figure?
With Fitness I don't think it is important to drop water. Your diet should take care of most of it.
Being dehydrated and jumping around can be dangerous and cause injury.

Top Bottom