Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time using, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

I am also getting pre-cycle blood work done, as of now I'm gonna do a Testosterone (Free & Total), and a Lipid Profile test. These are gonna run me $200, so I'm looking to do maybe one other test, I'm thinking it's gonna be a LH test.

you don't need to spend that much. forget testing for free test, really not necessary for the amount it costs. we can assume if your total T is in normal range than your free test will be as well. go on the PCT subforum and look at my sticky on how to get all this bloodwork done for $50 instead of blowing $200

Wow, that's definitely an impressive recovery, I think I'm gonna follow suit on your recommendations, should I run anything on cycle though?

Wow, that's definitely an impressive recovery, I think I'm gonna follow suit on your recommendations, should I run anything on cycle though?

That's your call. HCgenerate or HCG if you wish. Some guys don't mind raisin nuts while on cycle. As long as you blast HCG or HCgenerate properly in the two weeks pre pct you should be fine. Keep in mind I did a double PCT. So you don't need quite the quantity of each that I used. Same doses, just 4 weeks not 8. Unles you choose.

Sounds good, I'm gonna run HCGenerate for the last 4 weeks of my cycle as well as during the 2 weeks Pre-PCT. As far as the Nolvadex is concerned, I do have it on hand so should I just use it in case of Gyno or should I run it post-cycle w/the natural PCT you recommended? As I posted earlier my original plan was to run it PC.

Top Bottom