Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time using, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Wada7

I am getting ready to start my first cycle on February 1st (12 week cycle) and I have a few questions.

Here's my background info to start: I am 22 years old, 5'5, 158lbs at about 10% BF and have been lifting since 15 years old. I have played sports my entire life and I was a two time state finalist in wrestling in HS so I take fitness very seriously. I have a clean diet, I juice veggies and fruits twice a day and eat as much meat as possible w/o refined carbs (I run a mainly paleo diet).

I am a senior in college now and my current exercise level consists of 4-5 days/week of Oly lifting and CrossFit, and I play intramural football and do club wrestling as well. My main motivation behind starting a cycle is simple, to be bigger, stronger, and faster. With my current energy expenditure and workload, it's very difficult for me to gain weight (the good kind) and strength, and I feel the need to cycle.

I have already ordered my gear (12 week cycle) and am set to receive it soon. My source is my friend's trainer and I am taking what he recommended to me. It consists of:
Test Sust at 750 mg/week
Tren A at 300mg/week
Anavar 50mg/daily
Nolvadex for PCT at 80mg/daily tapering to 20mg/daily the last week (for 3 weeks)

My main concern is my post cycle health and recovery and I am trying to avoid as many side effects as possible. With that said, I would like some input on these dosages considering that it's my first cycle and whether they are appropriate.

My Questions:

1. Is Nolvadex enough for PCT or should i take an AI and HCG? (which I don't have)

2. Once again, are these dosages appropriate for me? And is 12 weeks an appropriate length?

3. Any other input, recommendations or advice would be appreciated, I know there's a lot of veterans and experienced dudes on here. I am new to the game and I want to make sure I do things the right way. My health is my first and foremost priority and while I accept the risks associated with cycling I want to remain healthy post-cycle.

Last edited:
Whoaaaa buddy. Not trying to be mean but your doses are WAY to high for a first run. Also running tren comes quiet a few sides. Try running either sus or test C or E alone! No need to go crazy adding other compounds on your first cycle. Also you need a AI like aromasin or arimadex.

As for PCT, you should use
Nolva and/or clomid
Ostarine from sarms1
HCGenerate
DAA (optional, I like it)

That's just my two cents. Other people have different pct methods

That's too much for a first cycle regardless of your current physique/experience. Every first cycle should be as simple as possible. Test E for 12 weeks and with your size probably something around the 300-400mg/week mark. The reason behind it is to get an understanding as to how your body reacts to a foreign substance. If you take all of that and start feeling shit, you'll have no idea what's causing it.

You said that your health comes first, which is a refreshing attitude. Even though I haven't been using for very long the amount of steroid abuse I see at gyms is unbelievable. 18 year old guys with no base injecting more gear than I do. I'm 6'5. 290lbs and 26, had my first cycle last summer and did Test E. Put on good gains and building on from there. You are still a young guy, so there's no need in rushing things. But if you choose to, then I really wouldn't do anything more than Test this time round.

That's too much for a first cycle regardless of your current physique/experience. Every first cycle should be as simple as possible. Test E for 12 weeks and with your size probably something around the 300-400mg/week mark. The reason behind it is to get an understanding as to how your body reacts to a foreign substance. If you take all of that and start feeling shit, you'll have no idea what's causing it.

You said that your health comes first, which is a refreshing attitude. Even though I haven't been using for very long the amount of steroid abuse I see at gyms is unbelievable. 18 year old guys with no base injecting more gear than I do. I'm 6'5. 290lbs and 26, had my first cycle last summer and did Test E. Put on good gains and building on from there. You are still a young guy, so there's no need in rushing things. But if you choose to, then I really wouldn't do anything more than Test this time round.

The OP's post was well thought out.....but if he's not trolling then he needs to take this advice right here^^^^^^^^^

More is not better. Get that through your head first off or you will have more health problems than you are prepared to deal with. Get as much as you can out of as little as you can.
The ridiculous cycle you have laid out for a first time is like that of someone who wants the AAS to do all the work for them. If you are as serious as you say then save the rest of your shit for another time and run 250-300mg test for your desired length. You will NOT get more results from 750mg wk. Where the fuck do you go for a second cycle? I have been fucking with AAS for a long time and I don't come close to your proposed doses and I'm way bigger than you.
Here is a category of people I see every day, here, in my gym, everywhere......its called "stupid ass fucking kids" <<<< don't fall into that category bro. I'm not saying you are but its a real slippery slope for over zealous noobs.

Not having any knowledge of AI, HCG, Real PCT (which is NOT nolvadex)is an issue you need to rectify before you use any AAS. What good is it to gain mass just to lose it from a shitty pct?

Thanks for the info guys, I really appreciate it. Like I said before, this cycle was recommended to me by someone who supposedly knows what they're doing (now I know this isn't the case). I have researched PCT's and I am aware of their purposes and how they work, I just wanted to see what people who were actually using them had to say to basically see which PCT drugs are absolutely necessary and which ones I can get away with not taking. I figured 750mg of Sust was entirely too high and was thinking about doing 500mg divided into 250mg twice a week but now I will probably do 300-400mg/week. I will definitely save the rest of the gear (Tren and Anavar) for another cycle now. Keep the advice coming. I'm taking it all in haha

Eh with your stats/goals and the sports you are playing I do not recommend steroids for you to reach your goals at all.

your trainer is an idiot for giving you that stack.. tren won't make you faster at all.. if you are into crossfit stuff I can't think of a worse cycle than that.. plus all that test you are taking will just bloat you up and make you slower.

basically in pure English steroids are serious shit and you should not take them just to get better at crossfit and intramural sports in college. stick to some natural supplements instead right now.. and maybe down the line once you get knee deep into bodybuilding then consider a light first cycle to get your beak wet

also look at me in my avatar.. that was me a year ago.. today I am bigger and less fat than that but you get an idea. and I have never ran such a high amount of gear for what your idiot trainer suggested. that's just someone who uses gear to cover up laziness and lack of diet. it doesn't sound like you are one of those people since you are so active.

Btw, thanks a lot for the PCT info/recommendations Redam. If anyone else would like to share their PCT must-haves that would be great.

Stevesmi, you may have not seen it because I just posted, but I am not taking the tren and anavar, I'm saving them for the future. I'm also lowering my dosage of test. As far as steroids not meeting my goals, trust me I have considered this many times. I compete in sports where people are simply bigger and stronger than I am (except wrestling obviously), I train extremely hard and at this point there's really not that much that I can do to improve strength wise due to my energy expenditure. At my above listed stats I'm deadlifting 425, squatting 315x2, and C&J 260. Steroids will most certainly help me in my endeavors. With that said, I still appreciate you taking the time to give me some advice, thank you.

Last edited:
I am also getting pre-cycle blood work done, as of now I'm gonna do a Testosterone (Free & Total), and a Lipid Profile test. These are gonna run me $200, so I'm looking to do maybe one other test, I'm thinking it's gonna be a LH test.

Last edited:
Top Bottom