Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17-Year Old Going to the Prom with 35-Year-Old Playboy Playmate

the kid had to go to the STD clinic with his mom

That's the worst thing ever! That would be like a girl going to a abortion clinic with her dad! If I was that kid I would let my cock rot off before I went to the clinic with my mom!:(

The Canadian Oak said:

i guess she went there to teach im not exactly sure,but my grandparents know her family and are friends with them still,if she ever comes back and im single im going for tail

lol....if shes had unprotected sex with that many people just make sure you krazy glue that condom to you, ok :D

DcupSheepNipples said:

That's the worst thing ever! That would be like a girl going to a abortion clinic with her dad! If I was that kid I would let my cock rot off before I went to the clinic with my mom!:(

:lmao:

tghis is one of the reasons he sued her. she took advantage of him by offering him some sex and knowing he would refuse as he had no condom and he was drunk

danielson said:

lol....if shes had unprotected sex with that many people just make sure you krazy glue that condom to you, ok :D

lol ya thats for sure

crazy people spreading std's

The Canadian Oak said:

lol ya thats for sure

crazy people spreading std's

;)

Diesel3d said:
http://downtoearth.ncbuy.com/newsce...date=2002-01-25&nav=VIEW&id=65T8666MFK8020125

17-Year Old Going to the Prom with 35-Year-Old Playboy Playmate

TUSTIN, Calif. (Wireless Flash) -- Here's proof that nice guys finish first: A 17-year-old coffeehouse employee is taking a "Playboy" playmate to a prom this weekend -- and, guess what, she asked him.
Toby Hocking admits he didn't have a date for the prom until his parents fixed him up with a family friend: Former "Playboy" playmate Petra Verkaik, a.k.a. Miss December, 1989.

35-year-old Petra says she hopes to give Toby the night of his life because she didn't attend her own prom back in high school. Apparently, back in high school, only the bad boys had the guts to ask her out.

However, she says nice guys are sexy and she plans to impress Toby by wearing something tight and sexy to the dance.

Toby appreciates Petra's "noble cause" but admits he's worried because the principal is threatening punishment if his playmate prom queen violates the dress code.

God damnit!
Petra heard about Toby's 10" penis.

That kid is going to be king shit of his high school.

Too bad it's the senior prom. Wouldn't it have been cool if he'd had her as a date in grade 10? lol

I'm not religious, but I'll pray that kid gets to fuck. :D

The sad thing is, if it were the other way around (a 35-yr old guy and a 17-yr. old girl), then society would be in an uproar. Talk about a hippocryte society.... :mad:

Top Bottom