Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TIPS/HELP Needed: How can I ask my 35-year old supervisor out on date???

Glove18

Banned
So I've been working at my job for about 2 weeks now. I'm only 22 years old and mainly work with women (why idk but it's great). The majority of them are young like me but then there's the supervisors, two of them are hot sexy women. One trained me and is really nice and jokes with me alot, but I know I don't stand a chance with her, not to mention if she wanted she could fire me, so I preffer not to get into that. But anyways to get to the point I get along fairly quickly with women and tend to be a bit of a ladies man(not to brag or anything like that). But even throughout H.S. I would have alot of girl-friends, ppl would think I was a player but it was nothing like that, I'm just a guy u could talk to that was totally straight but wouldn't try to get in ur pants. That's where I earn my respecct from women, gotta show them ur not a dog, giggity. Anyways this supervisor, like we clicked the first day, but the problem with her is she seems more into being my work buddy then an actual friend. I guess girls that don't seem that into me attract me the most. I'm just used to them approaching me, u guys know wat I'm talking about, nothing makes a man feel more masculine then a women approaching him rather then the other way around.

But this women I mean she looks so young and she's fun but she's the type where u get butterflys around her and I haven't felt shy around a girl since as long as I can remember, if anything like I said I'm used to having it the other way around. But I'm afraid because she seems too matured and I'm pretty sure she looks at me like teen boy, which I hope not. But I mean alot of ppl say I look young like 18, I guess that's why alot of HS girls are attracted to me, but wat if my looks are useless towards her, that's my fear, so that's where I need your help. I mean There's just something about her and it will kill me if I can't have her for at least a night! And it's not just looks I tell u there's sumtin there that I can't decribe. And lately I been having these dreams- u know.. I haven't seen here in 3 days and already it's killing me. And it's just wiered, am I losing it?

But yea guys any tips on how to get a date would be great! But another big deal is idk if she's married or what. AND I have a girl of my own. God I'm just confused. But back to the tips guys- wat would u suggest? Phermones, sweet talk, showing off my body, what? Although I don't think showing off my abbs will work bcuz after all she is 35 and I'm almost pretty sure she's seen it all. Well hope u can help me with this guys, thanx.

Jus offer her a hundred dollars....
If that doesn't work then I'll read ur post an see what I can come up with... But ya might have to even go 150.00

Honestly, go about it like you would anyone else. If she's serious about her job, I can tell you it won't happen (95% possibility depending on your company's policies).

I still say you do the dick in a box.

Honestly, go about it like you would anyone else. If she's serious about her job, I can tell you it won't happen (95% possibility depending on your company's policies).

I still say you do the dick in a box.

Yea but where can I find such a box? Also not to mention my penis is barely roughly around 7" and the girth is well, not so good as one might say..

I believe you are lying. You've got 5" at best and its girth is less than two of your fingers.

so she's potentially married, and almost 15 years older than you, AND you have a girlfriend already. Not to mention she is your superior at work.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say stay the fuck away. Even if she's single and into younger guys, she's going to run when she finds out you were scheming on her with a girlfriend.

Top Bottom