Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17-Year Old Going to the Prom with 35-Year-Old Playboy Playmate

if the principal stops her going and i were the guy id kick the shit out of him ;)

lucky dude.....tight dress huh? GUARANTEE all the girls that blew him off will be all over him when he's there, or resentful they arent the centre of attention :D

big4rt said:
where were these female child molesters when i was in high school, gottdammitt?????!!!!!

theres on in the news over here, a teacher

she slept with 2 of this guys 14yr old frineds before she slept with him on the same night, all 3 unportected, then a girl too

scarily enough i dont think her sentence will be very severe due to the fact the minors were boys

danielson said:

theres on in the news over here, a teacher

she slept with 2 of this guys 14yr old frineds before she slept with him on the same night, all 3 unportected, then a girl too

scarily enough i dont think her sentence will be very severe due to the fact the minors were boys

that teacher is from a small town near where my familes farm is,look what us damn canadians produce

where were these female child molesters when i was in high school, gottdammitt?????!!!!!

Call Nawbla (North America Woman Boy Love Association) They will hook you up! All my High School teachers were card carriers!

Hot For Teacher

Teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see ?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well,
teacher needs to see me after school.

I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher.
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for teacher.

I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold.
I know about this school.
Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ?
How did you know that golden rule ?

The Canadian Oak said:

that teacher is from a small town near where my familes farm is,look what us damn canadians produce

:eek:

whats she doing over here....damn canuck sex maniac ;)

the kid had to go to the STD clinic with his mom:xeye:

danielson said:

:eek:

whats she doing over here....damn canuck sex maniac ;)

the kid had to go to the STD clinic with his mom:xeye:

i guess she went there to teach im not exactly sure,but my grandparents know her family and are friends with them still,if she ever comes back and im single im going for tail

Top Bottom