Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15% off ~--~Plus 3 day shipping included on the LipoStim3™ + Amplify02™ Stack~!!

Lipostim3 + Amp02 is an excellent stack. My workouts would not be the same without them. The Lipostim3 even though caffeine free gives you amazing energy. I always feel super wired, but in a clean way. I don't get any jitters, but feel so wired like I can go run a marathon. :D Combined with the Amp preworkout and I can always kill it in the gym.
It doesn't matter if I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before and am dead tired. I pop the stim with Amp and I have a killer workout. I have such a good workout that the lack of sleep didn't even matter. I still was able to kill it just as well as I would on a better nights sleep.

The pumps and strength I get from the newer version of Amp02 is insane. The other day I was doing triceps and I was so pumped it felt like my tricep wanted to bust right out of the skin. It felt pretty darn cool!

I will never workout without these products. My workouts would not be as great without them. I am addicted!! I don't ever let myself run out of these products or there would be a problem. :FRlol:

Top Bottom