Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 Week EQ Cycle?

Paulos

Decided not going to run fina until I can get the money to take winny along with it.

Planning a 10 week EQ Cycle @ 600mg/WK. Question is I was planning on running a CKD with this, but would it be better to run a 40/40/20 or is a CKD alright? I'm more concerned with dropping BF at this point than putting on more LBM, but I wouldn't want the EQ to go to waste. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

i for one am against the keto diet. there are far better ways imo to drop bodyfat. the keto diet is a good way to lose muscle. if you wanna drop bodyfat just find the right amount of carbs for you.

LOAD THE PROTEIN AND CUT CARBS.......FORCE YOUR AEROBICS AND DO NOT BINGE.........WINNER ON EQ

600mg/week is alot. I have been doin' 200mg/week with 250mg/week of enanathate. I am cruisin at 195ish lean. Total six pack and vascularity. If I could redo the cycle I would push 400mg.
Your young dude, what are you gunna do for dosages in a year or two. 1000mg+?
When you use the correct or optimal dose, "a little goes a long way" is proven time and time again by the more experienced BB's on the board.

My 2 cents

Agh, Alright how about...

Sust 250mg/Wk
EQ 400mg/Wk

I'd run this with a ~50/30/20 Diet. The only problem is I don't have a place to get any Anti-Es for the Sust. Thanks for the input guys, looks like I need to do more searching and studying.

Actually would it be better to run the Sust along with it 8 weeks or 12?

The only thing is if I run the sust for 8 weeks I don't know how to time the clomid therapy. :confused:

Top Bottom