Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 vials of test e up for grabs for 500dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbag012

background info: 23, 190, 5'8 or 9. im already on a cycle right now, 8th week, 500mg/wk of test e first cycle and its fucking great! it feels wonderful. ive got a natural tendency to try and overtrain all the time so the test has been helping out alot with recovery and i made 17lbs already;;or maybe its waterweight i dunno.

my "friend" is trying to get rid of stocks cuz he thinks he may be being watched and is offering 10vials at 500bucks, which is so cheap compared to normal prices. 10vials is gonna take a whole year to use up if i take equal time on/off, and if i get caught with it the prosecution wont be light because it far exceeds the supply limit for which i can qualify the drugs as 'personal use' in my country.

Im not sure of the reason but he wont let me order only 5 vials, it has to be the full 10 vials. ive never had such a dilemma in my life before. what would you guys do?

Take the vials, but if he's being watched maybe you'll be watched - so maybe not the best idea to buy from someone like that. That's going to be your call.

I don't think that is that great of a deal for the predicament he is in. Do you want an illegal drug sitting around your house for an extended period of time? Test is not that expensive.. and easily available. I would not buy it.

Do you know this guy well enough that your gear would not be under dosed? I would buy it and sell half to make my money back.

your friend sounds like an idiot. stay away. far away

if someone in person ever asks you for a source play dumb.. if they ask you to buy steroids off of you.. play dumb.. if they ask you if you want to buy steroids from them.. play dumb. you never know they could be setting you up but not being paranoid its not worth getting involved in this stuff. if you give them a bad source they will blame you.. if the stuff you get from them is no good then you will lose a friend.

so just don't get involved in this stupid shit. do it all on your own without others getting involved

Last edited:
Lol if he's being watched I'd stay away. I would offer him $400 anyways. $50 a vial is like standard price from any UGL anyways, buying that size of a bulk you could easily get $40 a vial.

In my past I had several situations that presented themselves that offered fast money illegally. When making my decision it ultimately boiled down to a simple formula.

Is the risk greater than the reward?

Now the answer to this will differ with each individual according to their priorities. In my country steroids are highly illegal and can land you in prison for a long time. So the way I see this... is the risk of me going to prison worth the reward of 10 vials of test I.e. $500?

IMHO hell no! !!!

There are much safer, cheaper avenues by which you can attain your gear. Just take the time to look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom