Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 pounds of muscle per year, REALISTIC?

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

Is it realistic/possible to put 10 pounds of solid muscle PER year? Naturally?

How much of muscle do you put per year? (after initial gains stop)

Reply please!

in my second year of trainging i have put on about 15lbs and probably 7 is muscle,.im only half way through my second year,i am also a teen so my hormones are diff,but i think it is possible

After intial gains? Well... that depends. If you are speaking about gaining 15lbs. of lean muscle mass without any form of gear than it will be difficult. I personally have not and will not use gear, and with a good diet and use of protein supplements and creatine have put on 5lbs of lean muscle mass in 2 months - so it is probably possible if you stick to a regiment.

Ive been training for over 15 years. It seems that most of the weight you gain is during the first 3 or 4 years of training. After that the gains get smaller and are harder to achieve while training naturally.

I have been training naturally for over 10 years. When I first started lifting in high school I put on 20 lbs in 1 year. Of that 80% was muscle. Now, at the age of 30 it is very hard to put on additional lean muscle. Without the use of AS you will come to a wall eventually. At that point you work on really refining what you have. This in my opinion is the time to consider taking any type of drug to enhance muscle growth. When you have exhausted every avenue to grow naturally and assuming you want to take it to the next level, AS might be a choice. Currently Im 198 lbs and about 9-10% BF and I look great. Many times bodybuilding friends of mine told me I could compete currently and if I was on gear I would get insane muscle with the strong base I have already. When one person tells you that its hard, but when several do, it makes it so hard to stay clean. I have been fighting the urge for over 6 years and always wonder "WHAT IF"!!! Bottom line, 10 lbs of lean muscle per year. Maybe in the first 1-3 but impossible to keep growing at that rate naturally. If anyone tells you different, its bullshit. Be true to yourself and set attainable goals. The natural way, although hard to do is a hell of a lot more rewarding!!! LOL

In my opinion i believe that it is extremely difficult to put on 10 lbs of training induced muscle naturally.

of course you can.............

Of course you can....I gained 20 lbs my first year, with no siginificant change in waist measurement, 4 my second, 20 my third, waist only went up one inch, stopped training...after 5 years came backand gained 25 lbs the first year, 15 the second, hurt the nest year, 10 the year after- but gained fat , ...etc,,,you get the idea.........I was TOTALLY natural till this year.

We are talking about pure, lean muscle. If you gained that much lean muscle, which sounds pretty hard to believe then you must be a Pro BB???

My stats...it can be done even in your 40's! Train hard, eat right and rest well.
6' ecotmorph
March 1999 Age 39 150 pounds 11% bf
March 2001 Age 41 168 pounds 11% bf

Goal is 180 pounds by March 2001 maintaining 11% bf...It will be tough but....it can be accomplished!

Top Bottom