Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 year / 2 cycle pics

This is some funny shit!

You guys are killing me. No I have no current plans on competing, I think I'm far from ready mass wise even though I've come along way. I just attended the NGA regionals and after seeing some of those yahoo's I'm not stepping on stage until I'm ready, I mean "really" ready. I figure another year, I'll be 40 and can jump in both the Novice & Masters Novice classes as a Light heavy after I gain a few more lbs & diet down.
I wanna say a heartfelt thanks for all the supporting comments, it really helps to get an objective opinion because after seeing yourself in the mirror every day you just don't see yourself as others do.
Even though I hang out on a few other boards, it was this one that made me smart about training, AAS & Diet, So thanks again & I'll be posting cycle 3 pics after about 6 months due to some surgery I have scheduled.

Special thanks to Huck & Conan69 for playing mail tag with me.

;)

Nice work bro, you are obviously training hard and doing things right, as someone said there you have great lats, you are on the right track bro, keep up the good work.

nice bush bro...how long you be growing that for?

lol but for gods sake why are you naked!? normal shorts do the job my friend!

God! Did you think a pair of shorts might throw off your symetry? Wait a minute....I think I'll pose naked for all pictures from here on out. Great fucking idea.

Top Bottom