Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 year / 2 cycle pics

Funny stuff

Therealj - notice how the black dot gets bigger after cycle 1........thats all Im saying ;)

Italiansta - Yes I lost all the BF on cycle 1, mostly attributed to the Prop in sus & winny(so I think anyway), my body responds better to winny than anything to date for fat loss. As for Diet I ate my ass off, clean of course, I tried to stay at or above 3500cals. What the photo's don't show is the bloated look before I started the winny in the last 5 weeks of cycle one, man I was fat!

OK, OK.........no more black spotted pics but I don't see the big deal, I mean you can't see anything!

Thanks for the support!

wow, great job, bro! what a transformation. you are are great example of the positives of intelligent steroid use and what it can do for a person. rock on.

Wow... great progress in a short amount of time. Chest is still lagging behind the rest of your package. But overall you're looking pretty good for someone of your age. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom