Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test so far i give it a C: 2 weeks study

Get that 1-AD up to 900mg a day as soon as possible. Patrick recommeded it on this thread. On the 3 cycles I've done of it 900mg seems to be the magic number. I was breaking my benching records everyday.

week four monday:

Shoulder is so bad, thinking about going to get a cortisone shot. I can't get a full range of motion without pain on DBs for chest.
So im doing 95 dbs and 100 for reps. Without the shoulder problems i might be able to hit 120s.

But i hit one more record lift, strait bent over rows 225 for 4 reps

and deads 355 was pretty easy for reps. Im takeing 700 mgs of 1-test a day now. If I din't have the shoulder id be going all out, but thrust me this stuff works. I have not even used creatine in three days. Because i wanted to see if it truely was the 1-test that was makeing my gains.

One thing about getting off the creatine is that im not as puffy or swollen. 1test does not make you a monster as far as size, so far. But im hard as a rock and very cut. I have also imcluded hydroxycut in my cycle for pre workout energy. Also still no hair loss.

thats all for tday.

week four Tues.

Upper back, bi's, tri's and forearms

hit another record-TBAR 4 45s and a 25 for three reps

im up to 800 mgs a day and loveing it.

One sideeffect is im tired alot...but nothing else major

This may sound funny but I had shoulder problems before the 1AD. During the cycle however I had no shoulder problems at all, even up to a couple of weeks after I finished, then the pain came back. It had the opposite effect w/ me and my joints, they felt very smooth.

Risky-

This is a prior injury, due to a bad spot a month ago. And I do feel the 1test helps with joints ect. but it can only due so much when there is internal damage

HighIntensity said:
Risky-

This is a prior injury, due to a bad spot a month ago. And I do feel the 1test helps with joints ect. but it can only due so much when there is internal damage

Have you tried A.R.T. (Active Release Therapy)? Great stuff. Gets you back in the gym within a week. Fixed my shoulder and I still can't believe it...

OVRTrainer said:

Have you tried A.R.T. (Active Release Therapy)? Great stuff. Gets you back in the gym within a week. Fixed my shoulder and I still can't believe it...

details details

I had this shoulder problem about a month before the 1AD. I couldn't hardly bench or military press. I didn't know how I was going to do it, but by the 2nd week shoulders felt great. I couldn't believe it.

Top Bottom