Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test so far i give it a C: 2 weeks study

I have 20gs Of I test and 20gs of 4AD, how much would you suggest I take of each, each day? also haow should I taper down?

i would do 6 weeks...start out at 300mgs, then go up weekly till you get to 500 mgs then go 200mgs and 100mgs your last 2 weeks

I tapered off to 3 pills a day at the end.
The 4-AD I used the topical and I kept using that thoughout the taper down series.

69cheers for the answers, the thing is that I have 4AD in the powder form is this a problem? how much of this should I take? any ideas?

I know some people make a topical out of the powder 4AD (add Alcohol).
I'm not sure of the amount you should take orally, I would imagine it wouldn't be as much as the topical.

I'll have to check that out.

just ordered another bottle of 1-ad as im going to be out of 1-test soon enough...

Monday will start week 4...

So far no hair loss (knock on wood) but i am takeing shit to prevent this.

Strength is up for the most part like a said. Its not a wonder drug but it will add 7-10 pounds or more on most lifts. I have found 1-test really helps with the vascular pump. I weighed myself and im up 9 pounds, but im also on creatine so water weight might be a factor.

I will not run 1-test at 400 mgs this week

Then 1-aD at 500mgs, 300mgs and 200mgs to finish the cycle.

also i find takeing tons a water with it helps.

I tapered as well. Maybe it was one of the things that helped keep my gains. I went from 6/day to 3/day for 1 week, then did 2/day for a couple of days.

week 5 is about to begin...

this damn shoulder is about ready to fall off, so im pissed...but im just lifting through the pain.

This week will be as high as I go 500mgs a day...should mix in 1-ad starting wed.

I will run this cycle for three more weeks...

hit 2 record lifts this week both back...this stuff is fun

also i am very hard these days, almost an anavar look

hope all this info helps

after 3 weeks I give 1-test a: B

Top Bottom