Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test so far i give it a C: 2 weeks study

HighIntensity said:
only problem it seems in going to run out :( right when this shit is kicking in, only got a week and a halfs worth left, and my buddy ordered some 1-test, that seems to be on back order.

So I need to get a bottle of 1-ad come someone please post on this thread the cheapest 1-ad that they know of to date. I hate to go this route, because 1-test seems very much superior to 1-ad but I only need one bottle, that i will take 600mgs a day off.

I would use Sauce by syntrax instead. It has the 1-Test with a THP ether which though unproven is still better than 1-AD. Also, they are the same price per bottle. You can get both as muscleshoppe.com though...cheapest on the net. Good luck bro!

Maccer-

i just use the little scooper and throw that shit in my mouth, no biggie.

risky anythoughts on sauce...looks a little chessy bottle wize you think its as good or better than 1-ad which is proven usefull, although i think 1-ad is not as good as 1-test from kilospots

Bro I can't comment on sauce. Unfortunately I have not read 1 post on it. And I no longer believe a lot of the technical mumbo jumbo b/c if I did, I'd think Methoxy is as anabolic as D-bol. lol. So I'm still waiting for real world results just like you bro.

And w/ 1test I'd definately throw in 4AD Maccer or you can be experimental like me and do it w/ 1,4andro. Which will be my next cycle.

HEY HIGHINTENSITY. Found 1AD pretty cheap from www.vitaglo.com. Cost is $40 a bottle, but shipping is absolutely free. One of the better prices out there when you add in shipping costs from other places. Delivery was pretty quick also. Good luck and thanks for the info on the 1-Test.

thanks for that price, seems to be the cheapest.

and yea ill keep updateing on 1-test which is finally showing what it can do...perhaps a mini dbol has been found. now they need to lower the price.

HI, Welcome to the world of 1-Test. I didn't know you were doing a cycle. I've done 3 cycles of it.

All 3 times it really didn't start kicking in until week 3. I really liked the stack of 4-AD and 1-AD together. My strength was up, pump and everything. I crashed hard after the first time, losing all my strength and gains, but I was just taking 1 pill 3x a day and I just stopped.
Second time I was ready, I taperd down off the end and had 4-AD (libido) and was spraying that twice a day.

Kept some strength and size. Too expensive to do this too many times though.

Third was a charm, after week 3 I was benching new records every week, my appitite was insane. IMO You should have Clomid for post cycle, as you dick will be quite limp. 3pills 3x a day. 6 week cycle.

I've since done a cycle of D-bol and d-bol kicks it's ass hands down. Although this is legal, 3 bottles of 1-AD 2 bottles of 4-AD you still need clomid post (And I would love to stack proviron in with it) it get's expensive! $$$

IMO A 6 week cycle is ideal, as 1-test really kicks in the longer you seem to be on it.

I have 20gs Of I test and 20gs of 4AD, how much would you suggest I take of each, each day? also haow should I taper down?

Top Bottom