Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test so far i give it a C: 2 weeks study

H

HighIntensity

well its been two weeks on 1-test and creatine...

im takeing tone of protien intake as well and training 6x a week.
The first week i was injured and only took 100mgs a day/ so i was discount that week. (could not go full out)

second week i was ready...so far i would say i have increased my weight by 3-5 pounds on my lifts and maybe i can push out and extra rep or to. Hardly Dbol or Anavar for that matter, but i stilol have three more weeks to go.

I have not weighed myself...but im eating clean and not really bulking. I do look good, very hard and vascular...hopeful the shit will start kicking in some more...id like to go up 10 pounds on some lifts.

Im takeing it orally, throughout the day. Also the creatine makes it hard for and Ac. gauge because creatine itself can produce a 5 pound increase in weight on lifts.

two weeks in: grade C

Well you have to discount the first week because 100mg of 1-Test a day orally is useless. So really you've been taking it for 1wk and you're not really seeing any difference. Well, despite what some others will tell you, I believe it takes at least, 2 weeks(maybe 3) to start really seeing a difference. It's not as fast acting as dbol, despite what I keep reading. I have gained some weight already and I'm only on wk 2, but I'm taking really high doses in a transdermal along w/ orally, and I'm stacking it with PE and 1,4andro. Give it some more time and I hope you're taking at least 600mg a day if your using oral doses of the 1-test powder. Good luck bro!

I've heard a few posts that people compared it to anavar and winny, and heard it to be equal or better. But I'd have to agree, you really can't count the first week.

What doses are you on now? And how long you plan on cycling?

riskey... i only got 10 grams...so i can't go 600 grams daily if i want to do 5 weeks

im doing 400 grams for the next 2 weeks did 300 grams this week

should i taper off....or would another 100 mgs week be a waste
just do less weeks at more mgs?

To take 100mg/day of 1test to me seems like a waste. What I would do if i had less is do a 2 or 3 week cycle of higher doseages.

its MONDAY boy and this week if full out hard core...

week three im takeing 400 mgs this week

chest, legs n lower back (deads) today...should be fun lets see if this shit works

im typing in pain as we speak boys...

FINALLY evidence that 1-test works, my lifts are up, my pumps and vascular hardness seem to be at an all time high, and i seem to have more endorence.

Im takeing 400mgs a day now, disperced throughout the day. 100mgs at 8 am-----200mgs 2 hours before lifts----100mgs after lift

only problem it seems im going to run out :( right when this shit is kicking in, only got a week and a halfs worth left, and my buddy ordered some 1-test, that seems to be on back order.

So I need to get a bottle of 1-ad come someone please post on this thread the cheapest 1-ad that they know of to date. I hate to go this route, because 1-test seems very much superior to 1-ad but I only need one bottle, that i will take 600mgs for a week.

Also i love that 1-test comes with a certific that proclaims its 99 percent pure. The price of 1-test just went down as well. You ever wonder if kilosports threw a little something extra in the first couple of batches...just a thought, because this week all of a sudden im superman.

peace

Last edited:
Did you take the I-test by itself, and did you take it in capsule form? I have One from Avant labs but Also 20 grams from Kilosports plus some 4AD. Did you make the capsules yourself?

Top Bottom