Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T TREN -- The Closest Legal Thing to Trenbolone

Currently I am using a 60 day supply of Liquid Anavar )HBC LABS ( along with two bottles of 1-T Tren.

I am about on day 14 of anavar, day 9 of 1-T Tren, the gains I've made are 7-8 pounds of solid muscle, which sounds insane, but I am 5'8 165 pounds with under 6% body fat, I look shredded and it keeps cutting me even more while adding huge mass due to my diet.

My plan is to finish both bottles as one cycle along with the anavar should last around the same time, then do some type of hardcore PCT taht includes dermacrine sustain because I love getting all the hot chicks when my bodies looking good, but if I get bitch tits or if my dick aint working then thats not straight.

I've cycled and pct'd plenty of times, this is the best cycle (Better results thus far than straight test with this combo) but I am more nervious about the PCT for that reason.

its a new product, we dont know what it will do to our bodies in all reality, but its the risk we take to look ripped. lift hard, word hard, eat big, and blow everyone else in the water

quick question also, to raise libido, can I use my bottle of sustain alpha with the anavar and 1-T tren? (once I PCT off tren Im going to continue to use anavar getting another bottle so I can have a good 5 months straight on anavar, as my last 2 month experience showed great results but I know it should have been cycled much longer)

quick question also, to raise libido, can I use my bottle of sustain alpha with the anavar and 1-T tren? (once I PCT off tren Im going to continue to use anavar getting another bottle so I can have a good 5 months straight on anavar, as my last 2 month experience showed great results but I know it should have been cycled much longer)

You dont want to stay on Anavar for 5 months. That will shut you down hard and wreck hell on your cholesterol levels. Just stick to 6 week cycles if you can. (which is easy since anavar and 1-T TREn are both very fast acting and clearing)

The Sustain Alpha during the cycle will help with libido so that is a good idea. Just do 6-10 pumps 3 days on, 3 days off.... and then stick to the regular dosing for PCT.

-Eric

Anymore reviews on this product? Is this a spot application or what lol? where are you guys applying it?

So from what I'm gathering is that Sustain and Toco would be enough PCT for a 2 bottle 1-T Tren cycle?

Last edited:
Anymore reviews on this product? Is this a spot application or what lol? where are you guys applying it?

So from what I'm gathering is that Sustain and Toco would be enough PCT for a 2 bottle 1-T Tren cycle?

You apply the 1-T TREN over your entire upper body. Its is not site specific. The idea is to cover as much surface area as possible to get as much in your blood stream as possible.

The Sustain, Toco and EndoAmp which is the complete Testosterone Recovery Stack is sufficient for PCT after a 6 week cycle. –

Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controler & Testicular Sensitizer

-Eric

Top Bottom