Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T TREN -- The Closest Legal Thing to Trenbolone

You apply the 1-T TREN over your entire upper body. Its is not site specific. The idea is to cover as much surface area as possible to get as much in your blood stream as possible.

The Sustain, Toco and EndoAmp which is the complete Testosterone Recovery Stack is sufficient for PCT after a 6 week cycle. –

Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controler & Testicular Sensitizer

-Eric

when i called up primordial performance they told me to only apply it on my upper back and a lil on my shoulders, it would take me 45 minutes to Dry UP because id end up putting 5 pumps ONLY on my upper back and shoulders. now can i apply it on my chest, arms, whole back and my stomach? will my heart get affected if i run on my tit?

ps what is a really good sup or pro that i can stack with tren for quicker fat burning results. im on it for almost 3 weeks now, and i havent seen ANY fat loss at all. and im on a rlly strict diet and rlly strict trainin scheduel. thanks guys!!!

when i called up primordial performance they told me to only apply it on my upper back and a lil on my shoulders, it would take me 45 minutes to Dry UP because id end up putting 5 pumps ONLY on my upper back and shoulders. now can i apply it on my chest, arms, whole back and my stomach? will my heart get affected if i run on my tit?

ps what is a really good sup or pro that i can stack with tren for quicker fat burning results. im on it for almost 3 weeks now, and i havent seen ANY fat loss at all. and im on a rlly strict diet and rlly strict trainin scheduel. thanks guys!!!

Hey bro,

They meant to say that you should cover your shoulders... and then apply everywhere else and spread the product as thin as possible. A 5 pump dose should cover your entire upper body.

Casein protein is the best for fat loss and lean muscle gains. Proteinfactory.com has some good quality casein that you can mix with a whey isolate. (40% casein with 60% whey is a good mix) Taking in less that 20 grams of carbs per day will get you into ketosis and will be great for fat loss.

-Eric

Top Bottom