Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

riskybizz007 said:
whether or not you're a poser i could care less. f*** it~! I would say this though, i know Ergopharm is making a massive killing w/ this product b/c in so many places it's the #1 sold product. So even if you made crap profits, look at the number of consumers. Anyways... i know the price of 1AD will go down w/ time, all new supplements come out high priced. And you can't compare 6g of test/d-bol/deca or anything of that nature to 6g of 1AD.
Like Natureboy said, it's all about the POTENCY!

Six grams of plutonium costs probably 50,000 dollars, but it is not anabolic at all. Now how can that be?

The Nature Boy said:

nobody gives a shit about the actual volume of the product. All we care about is the POTENCY!! Who cares that each bottle has 6 grams in it? If 6 grams is so much, then sell 4 gram bottles but make each gram more potent then?

As for comments, this is a discussion board. All we do is comment. Deal with it.

Is every one on this board this stupid? I mean someone tell me now, so i don't waste my time anymore

Hey, if that really is Patrick Arnold (and I say that with a BIG “IF”) then I would like to say that I just bought 3 bottles of 1-AD and would like some advice on taking it. I was planning to go with 6 caps a day for the first week, then 9 caps a day for another 4 weeks. (Yes, I know I will have to buy more in the last half of the cycle at that dosage.)

Some stats on me would probably be helpful - I have been working out for 12 years. I am 34 years old, 5’11, 195 lbs, lean, bench press 350#, and I am very health conscious about eating. I have not made any significant gains since I got into creatine monohydrate about 4 years ago (I made GREAT gains for a while back then). I would like to add some muscle and strength – nothing freaky, just break out of my current plateau.

I did some research and was about to order some real gear (leaning toward Anavar and/or Primo), but with all the recent terrorist activity including anthrax through the mail I kind of got the impression it might not be the best time to place an order for that kind of stuff through the mail. Then I saw a lot of talk about 1-AD. So I said what the hell I would give pro-hormones one more try.

Based on the above info what are your thoughts on dosage and do I need to take anything post cycle?

Thanks,

Tony

tony123 said:
Hey, if that really is Patrick Arnold (and I say that with a BIG “IF”) then I would like to say that I just bought 3 bottles of 1-AD and would like some advice on taking it. I was planning to go with 6 caps a day for the first week, then 9 caps a day for another 4 weeks. (Yes, I know I will have to buy more in the last half of the cycle at that dosage.)

Some stats on me would probably be helpful - I have been working out for 12 years. I am 34 years old, 5’11, 195 lbs, lean, bench press 350#, and I am very health conscious about eating. I have not made any significant gains since I got into creatine monohydrate about 4 years ago (I made GREAT gains for a while back then). I would like to add some muscle and strength – nothing freaky, just break out of my current plateau.

I did some research and was about to order some real gear (leaning toward Anavar and/or Primo), but with all the recent terrorist activity including anthrax through the mail I kind of got the impression it might not be the best time to place an order for that kind of stuff through the mail. Then I saw a lot of talk about 1-AD. So I said what the hell I would give pro-hormones one more try.

Based on the above info what are your thoughts on dosage and do I need to take anything post cycle?

Thanks,

Tony

pa1ad said:

To 34 year old guy:

Start at 3 caps a day (300mg) and then after a week go up to 6 caps a day. If you are getting results with that then do not go higher. 900mg a day you start getting side effects like stomach upset sometimes, and the greater gains are not usually big enough to justify

Thanks for the response. Is 5 weeks an appropriate cycle? And are any supplements/drugs needed post cycle to restart your own testosterone and/or deal with excessive estrogen?

Thanks,

Tony

tony123 said:
Thanks for the response. Is 5 weeks an appropriate cycle? And are any supplements/drugs needed post cycle to restart your own testosterone and/or deal with excessive estrogen?

Thanks,

Tony

5 weeks is a good cycle. 1-AD is not extremely suppressive and the gains do not dissapear dramatically so anti estrogen supps are not a necessity

There's a post on anabolex.com about 1AD w/ Patrick Arnold and a "suppossed" Brock Strausser. One of the most interesting posts i've read.

PA just wondering if 1AD would compete for receptors w/ 4AD or the 19Nordiol. And if they don't can they be taken at the same time? I haven't heard of one bad report from 1AD, but i was wondering if there were benefits to take it w/ other PH's and which ones.

riskybizz007 said:
There's a post on anabolex.com about 1AD w/ Patrick Arnold and a "suppossed" Brock Strausser. One of the most interesting posts i've read.

PA just wondering if 1AD would compete for receptors w/ 4AD or the 19Nordiol. And if they don't can they be taken at the same time? I haven't heard of one bad report from 1AD, but i was wondering if there were benefits to take it w/ other PH's and which ones.

There is only one androgen receptor, therefore all androgens compete for it. However androgen receptor affinity is just one factor in a multitude that determines the biological activity of a steroid. To go into this would require i write a dissertation that would rival war and peace

To answer your question briefly, I would say that stacking with a testosterone precursor may have benefit if your goal is size. Also if you want to maintain high libido. This is because the mild estrogen effect from testosterone aromatization will maximize size and libido.

Now excuse me while I go count this pile of hundred dollar bills ;-)

Top Bottom