Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

I'll just back up that I would be very surprised if PA were behind this posting -- definitely not at all his normal M.O.

As you've read in my previous posts, I've had excellent results with 1-AD. I'm up 25 lbs in a total of 17 weeks with 1-AD (5 weeks first cycle, 8 weeks off, 4 weeks out of 6 on second cycle).

BirdUVSC's 10 lbs in one week does seem like a lot.

But I know from experience that 1-AD works very well. I've seen 8 lb changes in a single week.

Note: Bird, what's the UVSC stand for?

read

The UVSC is the college I go to. I swear on my life I gained that much this week. This is no ad. I don't care if you like it, it has worked for me. I have the genetics to be big and ripped whether I lift or not, so when I lift I get bigger and more ripped. I played football last year, and lifted alot, then I worked at an airport over the summer where all I did was lift bags all day. I didn't lift weights though. So I guess you could say that I hadn't weight trained seriously for like 4-5 months. I started weight lifting hard for 2 weeks before I started the 1-AD so my muscles wouldn't be too overtrained when I started it. So I weighed in when I started the 1-AD at 172. Then today I stood on the scale again and it said 182. My roomie said I look like I've gained so much weight of only muscle. Some of the weight gain may be memory muscle, but 10 pds of it? I don't know about that. 4 days into doing the 1-AD I had the hugest pump of my entire life. I thought something was wrong. I was doing back and biceps. It was kinda a bad thing, for my forearms were so pumped up that I couldn't do cable pulls. I will try and get a digital camera from my friend and put some pics on here. I swear on my life this is totally true. I just wanted everyone to know this is working for me. I don't know if this will work for you, I have great genetics, but not 10pds in a week genetics. Anything wlse you all want to know?

Biruvsc...

I have almost exactly the same stats as you except for the bodyfat, and no b.s., I also started 1-ad last monday. I started at 5'7" about 170lbs. At the end of week one I am about 175lbs. That's 5 pounds in the first week. The difference is I am using 200mg 3x a day and from what I've heard it takes a week or so before you start seeing results. I tried to maintain the same diet for several weeks prior to starting this cycle as to reduce the potential variables. However, I do feel as though I am holding some water and I am using no other supps except for protein, and glutamine. Anyway, I find it hard to believe that 1-ad would be responsible for your 10 pound gain but I do not care to speculate as I would rather encourage you and wait to see your final results.

Currently I am planning a 5 week cycle and I have been using 200mg 3x a day which I may or may not bump up to 900mg a day depending on how things are going. I will keep everyone posted as I believe that personal experience is the best source of comparison and "actual" data. I plan to come off cycle with a combination of Tribex, vitex agnus cactus, 1 gram of phosphatidylserine a day, ZMA and an ECA stack to try and maitain as much of my gains as possible. The only side effects I have experienced thus far is a few pimples (2 on my face) and some "odd" pain in my groin. How about you guys?

I've used 1-AD also. I don't think this guy is exagerating at all. This stuff really is awesome. Hence, the price is nearly a dollar a pill.

I haven't had any pain in my groin, but have had an increase in sex drive. WOW!!! Expecially the first few days, I think I'm used to it now. I'm gonna get a digital camera to show you guys that I'm not BS'ing ya. I don't wanna gain more than 20pds at 5'7". So if it get's to that, I'm gonna calm down on it. Other sides-little acne, headaches!!!, tiredness. I have had a small case of gyno that flares up if there is any type of estrogen floating in my body, and so far there is nothing, which is correct by which PA says about it not converting to estrogen. I hope my gains keep on progressing, and that it's not just my body shocking myself to gain because something new has entered my body. I'll keep my results posted weekly as well. Take it easy all...

Bro very hard to believe. I'm curious as to the other guys here w/ more posts up and their results. Usually the people that post phenomenal results about a product have less than 10-15 posts and dissappear after that, and they're usually promoters.

I've used 1-AD and I thought it was pretty good. However it's kind of odd that people with hardly no posts keep touting 1-AD over and over. Basically I'm repeating what biz said. I'm not calling anyone out but I find it a little fishy.

actually...

Concerning a lot of guys with very few posts touting the product...

billyde, dillion35, and silentsurfer all have a considerable number of posts. just thought i'd mention it

Wow, screw anadrol. I'm getting some 1-ad.

Even PA would be skeptical. But hey, if those are your results, then more power to you.

Top Bottom