Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

Everyone make sure to go to www.ergopharm.com and order as much as you can while you can!!! OK guys, I'm totally kidding, just thought I'd live up to what you guys all think about me...that I"m just promoting it. I'm not. It's freakin expensive!!! If I juiced, then I would rather get some D-Bol or something, but I'm not gonna get myself stuck in juice. I swear I gained 10pds in this one week. I mean, I don't beleive it myself. What do you think that 10pds is if it's not muscle? Does 1-AD cause water retention? I have not an ounce of fat, so I think I would be able to tell if I gained a few pounds of fat. What is the 10pds from then? Later guys.

Bird,

Well, I'd say it's pretty hard to say exactly what the weight is that you gained. You'd have a better chance of knowing if you had taken some BF measurements before and after, but even that wouldn't tell the whole story. I'm really not sure how you measure water weight....I'm not doubting that you gained 10 lbs in a week, but I doubt very seriously that you gained 10 lbs of muscle. Hell, I bet the guys on gear over on the anabolics boards would tell you they never gained that much muscle in 7 days....If you did gain that much muscle, you'd be a physiological freak...I'd say you gained a few pounds of muscle, maybe some body fat depending on what you did with your diet that week, and some water weight....probably most of it being water weight. I don't know about others, but I measure my weight and BF about 5 days a week (on days I work out, because I try to record those stats along with my lifts in a journal I'm keeping), and I've seen my weight fluctuate as much as 4 or 5 pounds in one day, and my BF% fluctuate as much as 2 to 2.5%. So, I don't think you are lying about what you are claiming, but without knowing what your pre-1AD BF% and current BF% are, and without really having an accurate way to measure water weight, it's hard to say what the composition of your weight gain is.

Just my little $.02

SHOULD YOU TAKE AN ANTI-ESTROGEN WITH THIS LIKE CHRYSIN OR DI-INDOLIN? IF SO WHEN DO YOU TAKE IT; DURING THE CYCLE WITH 1AD OR IN BETWEEN CYCLES?

Hey man,
Use it, don't use, i could care less.
It has worked for me.
Is it worth the price, hell no $40 a bottle is a ripoff.
Just do a d-bot & test cycle which is what i am going to do after i finish the rest of this and take 5 weeks off.

I got headaches at first but they stopped after a few days, some were so bad i had to stop in the middle of my workout, but now at 9 pills a day i am fine, i might jump up to 12 a day just for shits and grins.

I swear to you this stuff works because my strength is fucking through the roof.

BUT i will have to see what happens when i come off, then we will know if this stuff is the shit we have all been looking for.

Later Dillon

Headaches

Hey Bird,

Used 1-AD for a week, weighed in just now, and I gained 20 LBS!!! oh wait, let me take these ankle weights off. Damn ;)

About the headaches though. I was getting them too and wondering what in my barrage of supps was causing it. Is your headache like a hangover kind? Revving pain when you move your head? That's what mine felt like. If you were getting the same thing, I would guess we could log that as a side-effect of the 1-AD.

I also noticed more than ordinary hair loss. Anything on that?

JOS

riskybizz007 said:
Bro very hard to believe. I'm curious as to the other guys here w/ more posts up and their results. Usually the people that post phenomenal results about a product have less than 10-15 posts and dissappear after that, and they're usually promoters.

I've personally seen AWESOME gains from 1-AD. I have so few posts because I spend most of my time at steroids101. Taking 1-AD, in about two weeks these were some of the results I saw:

Hammer strength +90 lbs
Donkey calf raises +270 lbs.
Leg press +90 lbs.
curls +5 lbs
bench +20 lbs.

All I took was 3 pills daily when I saw these results. Now, most people don't see results that good. Personally, I couldn't believe it. It all depends on your diet, how hard you train, what other supplements you take, etc. Personally, I don't really care if you believe it or not. Thats just my 2 cents.

Oh yeah. I agree with the other guy that says just use anoblics if you are going to spend that much anyway. Bigger bang for your buck.

One can easily gain ten pounds in a week switching from a diet to overfeeding, so these results are not, in themselves, that unbelievable.

Doing it with no change in diet is a different story, as 1-AD should reduce water retention, if anything.

Yes, I find that my vascularity is greatly increased when I'm on 1-AD. The only think I can equate 1-AD to is a "legal form of anavar." I've never taken anavar before, but just in terms of how 1-AD reacts with your body.

Jack of Spades

Hey Jack of Spades,

Yea, my headache would kinda feel like that. It felt like I had a brain freeze. Is that how your's felt?I guess we can say this is a side effect of 1-AD now. I haven't had 'em as bad lately. Also my face seems a little more oily. Not many zits, just oily. Also my head feels pretty heavy sometimes...probably my blood pressure rising. Is this a problem? Later all...

Top Bottom