Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

I just started taking 1-AD last Fri. as well @ 600 mg / day. Are you guys going to take tribulus or something after you're done with your cycle? I don't want any gyno post-cycle or anything (I know it doesn't aromatize, but I'm worried about low 1-test after or whatever). ???

Re: Headaches

JackOfSpades said:
Hey Bird,

Used 1-AD for a week, weighed in just now, and I gained 20 LBS!!! oh wait, let me take these ankle weights off. Damn ;)

About the headaches though. I was getting them too and wondering what in my barrage of supps was causing it. Is your headache like a hangover kind? Revving pain when you move your head? That's what mine felt like. If you were getting the same thing, I would guess we could log that as a side-effect of the 1-AD.

I also noticed more than ordinary hair loss. Anything on that?

JOS

Yep i noticed the hair loss, but it seems to have slowed,i might just go bald.

the headaches for me were just like the hangover kind( where you have to go lay down for a while) but like i said i don't get em and i train like a madman.
and for the dude that said something about the gains being related to eating more, well dude don't go jumping the gun, i only increased my calories by 400 a day or between 60-70 per meal.

Well in response to the post about guys claiming good results who "happen" to have less than 10-15 posts...I would also be suspicious except I happen to be one of them. Part of the reason I came to this board was to find out some people's actual results from this stuff. So far so good for me, but only time will tell.

By the way, that strange groin pain has subsided, for good I hope. And I haven't had any problems with headaches, sorry. As far as hairloss, I was wary about trying this because I was worried being that it is a DHT derivative, but I hadn't heard anyone complain about it so I tried it. Again, so far so good. I'll keep you posted!

Speaking from a guy who has used lot of anabolics on and off for five years including DBOL, TEST, EQ, DECA, ANADROL, HALOTESTIN, I have used 1-AD and feel that it is good stuff. The stuff can work as good, if not better than some roids.

69Muscle said:
BTW, I believe that 25-35% of all weight gained on 1-AD is water retention. After stopping the cycle I lost what I think was 5lbs of water, my sides have a little more fat to them so I don't think all weight was muscle (10lbs of muscle is too far fetched for me to believe), all in all I think about 5lb of muscle I gained while on a 4 week cycle of 1-AD. Which is fine for me. But I agree with some people that this is a good stepping stone to prepare yourself for some d-bol or other AAS.

I agree with everything here, I lost some weight too but that's also because I'm cutting so that's only natural.

Dillon35 said:
Hey man,
Use it, don't use, i could care less.
It has worked for me.
Is it worth the price, hell no $40 a bottle is a ripoff.
Just do a d-bot & test cycle which is what i am going to do after i finish the rest of this and take 5 weeks off.

I got headaches at first but they stopped after a few days, some were so bad i had to stop in the middle of my workout, but now at 9 pills a day i am fine, i might jump up to 12 a day just for shits and grins.

I swear to you this stuff works because my strength is fucking through the roof.

BUT i will have to see what happens when i come off, then we will know if this stuff is the shit we have all been looking for.

Later Dillon

To all the people that say that 40 dollars per bottle is a rip-off. HOw do you people calculate that this is a rip off? Do you know the cost 1-androstenediol is to produce? If not then how can you say that this is a rip off?

Let me ask you this. What anabolic steorid would you be able to by 6 grams worth for 40 dollars? I am not talking about potency etc, I am talking about the raw material (these are all steroids and are manufuctured by similar processes). Can you buy 6 grams of dianabol for 40 bucks? Gimme a fucking break!!

No, this is not a rip off. In fact, we are making a relatively piddly profit on this product compared to lots of other products you buy everyday. So lay off on this comment please

Replies are welcome......

Somehow, I have a really, really hard time believing that this last post was done by Patrick Arnold...I've seen some of his responses to criticism of his products before, and he conducts himself in a much more mature, logical fashion than this lashing out style evident in this post.....

Dude, if you are a poser, uncool....get lost.....If you are Patrick, I'm a little surprised...you need to come at these folks with a little more sophistication in your retort than exhibited here....

pa1ad said:

Let me ask you this. What anabolic steorid would you be able to by 6 grams worth for 40 dollars? I am not talking about potency
No, this is not a rip off. In fact, we are making a relatively piddly profit on this product compared to lots of other products you buy everyday. So lay off on this comment please

Replies are welcome......

nobody gives a shit about the actual volume of the product. All we care about is the POTENCY!! Who cares that each bottle has 6 grams in it? If 6 grams is so much, then sell 4 gram bottles but make each gram more potent then?

As for comments, this is a discussion board. All we do is comment. Deal with it.

whether or not you're a poser i could care less. f*** it~! I would say this though, i know Ergopharm is making a massive killing w/ this product b/c in so many places it's the #1 sold product. So even if you made crap profits, look at the number of consumers. Anyways... i know the price of 1AD will go down w/ time, all new supplements come out high priced. And you can't compare 6g of test/d-bol/deca or anything of that nature to 6g of 1AD.
Like Natureboy said, it's all about the POTENCY!

Guinness said:
Somehow, I have a really, really hard time believing that this last post was done by Patrick Arnold...I've seen some of his responses to criticism of his products before, and he conducts himself in a much more mature, logical fashion than this lashing out style evident in this post.....

Dude, if you are a poser, uncool....get lost.....If you are Patrick, I'm a little surprised...you need to come at these folks with a little more sophistication in your retort than exhibited here....

This is patrick and i did post that.

I do not understand what the problem with the post was? Did it not make sense?

When I hear tons of people say that 1-AD is overpriced and I am ripping them off, when they do not have a clue as to the cost of raw materials, I get a friggin pisssed off.

I was hoping you all got the point, and understood that it had nothing to do with potency of the steroid.

A good analogy would be testosterone and anavar. A kilogram of anavar costs maybe 5 to 10 times as much as a kilogram of testosterone, yet testosterone is more potent. I think you are all smart enough to know that a raw material is not priced on how potent it is, but rather on how hard and expensive it is to produce.

The active dose of 1-AD is in the hundreds of milligrams, compared to 5 to 50mg as it is for anabolic steroids. And 1-AD is very difficult to make. So when someone says I am price gouging cuz its cheaper to take dianabol for anabolic gains then I want to pull my fucking hair out.

Maybe I am not allowed to vent here, is that it? Is it not cool? What the fuck? I am not running for public office for chrissake

Top Bottom