Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

1-ad

I'm on my fourth or fifth cycle of 1-ad. Like I said, i'm about 207lbs now (up from 180) at 5' 10". I only ever imagined carrying around 215lbs maximum but now, since i'm getting close to that, I may set my sights on 220lbs. the way it is now, there is no reason to juice or experiment with other supps for me, just my opinion. I'll keep using this cause the shit works. Get two bottles, do a three week cycle then come back and tell me i'm full of shit. I imagine you will see what we are talking about.
Good luck

LOL...I haven't seen PA on here since 97/98. Those days were classic! Hey Pat, remember those Animal and Unique arguements that you were seldom involved with on here...hehehe? At any rate, nice having you around man, stay awhile if you can so I can suck up as much info as i can. Although you may think there are a bunch of idiots on most of these boards (which i'll admit they have their fair share), there is still a lot of people, myself included, who can't get enough of your knowledge to learn from.

As for the topic of this thread, I have never used 1ad, so my opinion is irrelevant. Later man!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
LOL...I haven't seen PA on here since 97/98. Those days were classic! Hey Pat, remember those Animal and Unique arguements that you were seldom involved with on here...hehehe? At any rate, nice having you around man, stay awhile if you can so I can suck up as much info as i can. Although you may think there are a bunch of idiots on most of these boards (which i'll admit they have their fair share), there is still a lot of people, myself included, who can't get enough of your knowledge to learn from.

As for the topic of this thread, I have never used 1ad, so my opinion is irrelevant. Later man!

MR. BMJ

Yeah man, stick around. We can talk supplements if you've ever got the time to! Well, you can talk anyway... And we'll just sit there with weird looks on our faces nodding dumbly. But it's all good. I'm sure you have a lot of interesting info. Anyway, I know you probably can't say just yet(too specific anyway), but do you have any other powerfull precersors in the works? Maybe a HGH releaser?

P.S. Thanks for replying to our posts.:)

Patrick thanks for the great product, I am just winding down my first cycle of two bottles over the last 30 days or so, and body weight is up 8 pounds with big strength increases. Also when I weighed today this was after being sick this past week, the other thing for this cycle, I was only working out 3x week. At any rate, next time I am going to hit it a little harder and see what happens.

I used roids when I was younger, now at 42, I can tell everyone this stuff works. Sex drive and aggression are back where they should be, too - not too much, but just right. Keep up the good work!!

norr said:
Speaking of side effects with 1AD; pretty much everybody had the tired eyes and that light irritation while peeing, but has anybody experienced increased aggression? I'm not talking just about more energy in the gym, no, I'm talking about being edgy, easily pissed off and sometimes out of the blue whishing I had a punching bag at home so I can hit hit hit until I calm down. I'm telling you it was a little scary the first two weeks or so, now I kinda got used to it...
Hey Pat, where's this comming from, is it DHT we're talking here? And by the way, thanks for a great product!

Most people I have talked to think that the 1-AD had no mental side effects, or makes them a bit mellow. Sex drive seems to decrease too unfortunately.

But then there is the minority that is like you and gets aggressive or more horny

Probably has to do with individual hormone sensitivity or androgen estrogen balance previous to the cycle, or somehting of this sort

MR. BMJ said:

MR. BMJ

I hated this board back then. It was like everyone was in derek cornelius' pocket and he could do no wrong here and I was like the anti-christ or soemthing.

things have changed alot since then

Most people I have talked to think that the 1-AD had no mental side effects, or makes them a bit mellow. Sex drive seems to decrease too unfortunately. But then there is the minority that is like you and gets aggressive or more horny. Probably has to do with individual hormone sensitivity or androgen estrogen balance previous to the cycle, or somehting of this sort

Thanks for the answer, you might be right about the androgen/estrogen balance; I am somewhat hypogonadic, not enough to get a prescription for testosterone but enough for the prohormones to work. And yours works best so far.

UPDATE...

Just a quick update...I'm on day 16 of my 1-AD at 600mg a day. I have maintained roughly the same diet as I had 2 weeks prior to starting this 5 week cycle except for this weekend in which I went crazy for the first time in months...Hotdogs and beer for 3 days. Anyway, guess what, no muscle loss. Today I weighed in at 181 up from 170 pre-cycle. I can't believe it myself. I'm sure that it's not 11lbs of pure muscle, but I don't seem to have gained much if any additional bodyfat. I will be measured next wednesday, but last wednesday I was measured at 13.9%. I honestly don't think that was too accurate (more like 11 or 12) but it gives me a basis of comparison. Anyway, strength is going up, not too much, and I look awesome. Have had a number of friends notice and mention how I look "bigger" and "harder". I can't believe this stuff actually works! I will give a better update at the end of week three...later!

Top Bottom