Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

09/30 Week 1 Day 2 ME Lower

cheesecake

09/30 Week 1 Day 2 ME Lower

Please right click and save target as on all videos!!!
Please right click and save target as on all videos!!!

Good Mornings: 1RMx285
205, 225, 245
For some reason the camera didn't record me getting 275. So, I HAD to add more weight and do it again. Unfortunately it didn't record that one either.

Zercher squats: 3RMx225
My forearms/biceps are bruised from flipping a tire on Sunday and these killed me. I could have done more weight, but it hurt too much to try.

Rack Pulls: 225x6x8
Set 1, 6

Pull Down Abs: 160x3x12
Side Bends: 60'sx2x12 each side
Hypers: BW+75lb BBx4x8

Dimel Deads: 135x1x20
Set 1
Hopefully, I improved my form on these.

Exodus and I revamped our program. I'm liking it so far.

That was all. I'm still sick, so I was pretty spent after that.

As always, comments, help, and critiques are always appreciated.
...chad...

looking great bro, i really love the new layout, i think its a little bit more volume, but kinda all in the right places.

(have fun on thursday doint 8 sets of 12 on the the 4 board press, i punked out after 6 sets....lol)

well i cant see videos yet, but i like they reps and set scheme, i see us geting even bigger now.

by the way my stomach was so torn up that me and trinity screwed up a couple of things like i didnt use bands on the ohp lockouts, and i was feeling so bad i told trinity to do her 10 sets of 3 speed bench first on me day.......lol she just shruged her shoulders and shook her head.

did you do the dime's cheese style or dimel style???

X

Exodus said:
did you do the dime's cheese style or dimel style???
I just did regular Dimel deads. I just didn't have it in me to do another set.

My back is feeling quite nice today. I love it.

I also love the ab work in the middle of the workout. That way, I'm less inclined to not do it.
...chad...

Good mornings - the best I have seen from you yet if these are meant to be round backed? Also, rise with you HEAD first. Do not anything move but your head at first and let everything follow like a train connection.

dimel deads - its tough bc i have to see it from the side. Can someone please load the "hannibal" video for Cheesecake.

Sumo rack pulls - Nice Job man!!!!

Zerchers - welcome the pain. embrace it.

nice gm's man...and the dimmels feel great huh...gotta love the burn it gives ya.lol never done the rack pulls for reps...(cant see the vids right now) did they feel similar to the dimmels?

Top Bottom